Hey Obama, nap time is over!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Primarily, the middle income voters of the 80's and 90's who feel they were left behind in the recoveries of mid 2000s and 2010s.
These people did everything just as they were taught in school but their jobs got shipped out to Mexico or Asia.
Even a lot of white-collar workers lost their jobs to industry consolidations and out-sourcing their jobs domestically as well as overseas.
Blue collars are holding on to the last vestiges of the Industrial Age and white-collars the beginning of the end of the Information Age.
I agree with that, but I'm not sure what that has to do with your other post at all, so I'm glad I didn't assume anything.

Sportello

There was a "battle" ongoing.......he should be supervising activities with his generals in the war room....he IS the commander-in-chief after all.(he's lousy at it)
You are repeating lies.

Everyone knows you despise the entire Obama family, but you shouldn't have to make up lies to support your biased perceptions.

AP: Obama Responded Immediately Upon Learning Of Attack. The Associated Press reported that when Obama learned of the attack, he responded immediately, telling Panetta and General Martin E. Dempsey to "deploy forces as quickly as possible."

moreluck

golden ticket member
You are repeating lies.

Everyone knows you despise the entire Obama family, but you shouldn't have to make up lies to support your biased perceptions.

AP: Obama Responded Immediately Upon Learning Of Attack. The Associated Press reported that when Obama learned of the attack, he responded immediately, telling Panetta and General Martin E. Dempsey to "deploy forces as quickly as possible."
Did he put down his club when he offered that response????

Ghost in the Darkness

now we need the guns to protect us against all the protesters (anarchists)

Best way to show you support your 2A rights is buy a gun and own a gun. These violent protesters are clowns, they aren't fighting for any civil rights violations. This is the kind of crap the gov't would use to go after our 2A rights. Not worried about Trump so much as Obama and EO bs. The day will come when idiot liberals wake up and realize they can't hold an election to get their freedom of speech back. We are citizens with Constitutional rights, we have no reason ever to make concessions on those, those that do are fools and traitors.