Hey Obama, nap time is over!!

newfie

I agree Clinton was under FBI investigation. We must agree to disagree if being under investigation automatically means unfit to be a leader.

To move on; curious if you agree with Trump that climate change is a Chinese hoax and that Myron Ebell was the right choice to lead the EPA?

everyone has different opinions on climate change. your side skews the argument with the constant alarms . I lived through a time when most cities were clogged with smog and rivers were seriously polluted with factory run off . I know what this country has done to improve conditions over the years.

I don't chase every thing trump says. I like that he says things that are his opinion and not some poll induced answer.
If my choice I would eliminate the EPA altogether. The states already have their own agencies.

I like his position on pulling UN funding for Climate initiatives and using them to rebuild our infra structure. why would we possibly borrow more money just to give it to someone else?

newfie

No doubt about it, he is. Back to my original point which you seem to have missed; do you believe the Freedom Post to be a reliable and true website?

If so, most likely you also agree with Trump that global warming is a Chinese hoax, right?

that's the problem with you guys you let yourself get distracted by one comment and ignore what is a very detailed plan to improve this country.

watdaflock?

I lived through a time when most cities were clogged with smog and rivers were seriously polluted with factory run off . I know what this country has done to improve conditions over the years.

I don't chase every thing trump says. I like that he says things that are his opinion and not some poll induced answer.
If my choice I would eliminate the EPA altogether. The states already have their own agencies.
No doubt the pollution was much worse in the 70's. As for if the EPA is necessary with today's world regulations, we still need enforcement of those regulations. We rely on self reporting and the integrity of those individuals/businesses.
The EPA becomes necessary for inspection and enforcement of Government regulations.

moreluck

golden ticket member
No doubt the pollution was much worse in the 70's. As for if the EPA is necessary with today's world regulations, we still need enforcement of those regulations. We rely on self reporting and the integrity of those individuals/businesses.
The EPA becomes necessary for inspection and enforcement of Government regulations.
Until the other places (china) is as pure as us, it makes no sense to regulate the hell out of things when no one else is.....it's the same air.

rickyb

You had no problem flying around running your mouth trying to get Hillary elected on the taxpayer dime. How about calling for order in the land and to stop the violence and rioting. Maybe you're still tired for doing Hillary's campaigning but you still have over a couple of monthes left to work. Lets get with it.
well i think he did in a way. but u can also guess the establishment wants trump out.

protests have a civilizing effect. they send a clear message to those in power. im really happy people are rising up. there was 100,000 strong in LA. there is no order in america, only a superficial order.

and of course you shouldnt have voted for a person who supports banning all muslims entry to USA OR calling mexicans rapists.

you should have also fixed the media so that 6 corporations control 90% of all news. they created the success of hillary and trump; neither should have got the nomination.

BrownArmy

everyone has different opinions on climate change. your side skews the argument with the constant alarms . I lived through a time when most cities were clogged with smog and rivers were seriously polluted with factory run off . I know what this country has done to improve conditions over the years...

We reduced smog and river pollution with regulations including the Clean Air Act, administered by - the EPA.

Great idea, let's go back to the acid-rain days.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
the capitalists and government ARE making america a 3rd world nation.

Guess who made most of his fortune by assisting in the off-shoring of US businesses? That would be Mitt Romney. What well-known Nationalist/Nativist produces almost all of his name-branded merchandise off-shore? That would be Donald Trump.

Ever been to the Pearl Delta region of China? I have...several times. It is basically the world's largest manufacturing area, with huge factories that are branches of US industries. The workers live in company dorms, hot-sheet the beds, and don't have a day off until everything shuts down for Chinese New Year. 7 days a week for peanuts. Almost zero environmental regulations. Air so foul, you can't see for a block on a clear day. The Pearl River has chunks of feces, chemicals, and oil readily visible. It smells like an outhouse on a hot summer day.

This is where GOP-owned businesses sent their manufacturing jobs, along with Mexico, especially in the case of the auto manufacturers. Out of one side of their mouths, Republicans spew lies about most of these jobs coming back, and out of the other, they plan to ship even more jobs off-shore, because it allows them to make more profit.

Trump won't be doing squat because it would harm Big Business. He's going to have a tough time explaining this away to the Rust Belt people who voted for him and his version of Hope and Change for uneducated white people.

I'm sure Carrier is going to immediately shut-down it's new plants in Mexico and bring those jobs back right now. No, they won't.

Ghost in the Darkness

WI, PA, NC, FL and MI.... didn't get the votes to win those places. She could have a unanimous vote in CA and NY but its not going to help if she already won the state. Its not the first time an elected president won the electoral but not the popular. I don't remember hearing about or reading about a "crybaby epidemic".