Hey Obama, nap time is over!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
A vote for Trump wasn't a vote against Hillary, it was a vote for Trump. Own it.

And I have no idea why you're confident he won't waffle on the 2nd amendment, he has a history of supporting gun control.
Gun control is not on his radar either for or against.
Biggest difference will be that Trump won't be out there using every child shooting as an opportunity to push gun control.

JL 0513

Did you vote Johnson?

While I am Libertarian, I just never warmed up to Johnson. He wasn't a serious candidate. I wish we could get a legitimate libertarian candidate and have a real 3 way race. Although no one gets to 270 if its an evenly divided 3 or more way race.

So while I also have numerous issues with Trump, I, like millions of people made a choice between 2 people. Trump was a no brainer.

BrownArmy

Nope. I'm conservative. I don't line up with Hillary on any issue. Trump may be only 2° right of her on any issue after weigh all his different positions over time but he is still the better option. But not having to fight a war is definitely a big one with me.

What war did you think you would ever have to fight?

I'm ready to fight alien invaders.

Who are you ready to fight?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The point is he responds in a reactionary way in regards to shootings just like the democrats do.
Therefore, why the establishment Republicans were not behind Trump until late in the game.

Luckily, the Republicans learned their lesson about the electorate during the primaries while the Democrats, full behind Hilary, learned it in the election.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Therefore, why the establishment Republicans were not behind Trump until late in the game.

Luckily, the Republicans learned their lesson about the electorate during the primaries while the Democrats, full behind Hilary, learned it in the election.
Wow there's a lot I would have to assume when it comes to what the hell you're talking about before I could respond to that statement.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Wow there's a lot I would have to assume when it comes to what the hell you're talking about before I could respond to that statement.
Primarily, the middle income voters of the 80's and 90's who feel they were left behind in the recoveries of mid 2000s and 2010s.
These people did everything just as they were taught in school but their jobs got shipped out to Mexico or Asia.
Even a lot of white-collar workers lost their jobs to industry consolidations and out-sourcing their jobs domestically as well as overseas.
Blue collars are holding on to the last vestiges of the Industrial Age and white-collars the beginning of the end of the Information Age.