Hey Obama, nap time is over!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Poor way to defend your Constitutional rights. You know what Hillary was all about. I'm not saying Trump was a great choice by any means, but between he and Hillary it wasnt that difficult to choose. I was torn early on after the primary election whether or not to vote for him. In the end I knew not voting for him was a vote for Hillary. I atleast feel confident the 2nd Amendment is one thing he won't waffle on.
A vote for Trump wasn't a vote against Hillary, it was a vote for Trump. Own it.

And I have no idea why you're confident he won't waffle on the 2nd amendment, he has a history of supporting gun control.

Ghost in the Darkness

Odd, he has attended 2nd Amendment support events over the years prior to entering politics. He also has a CCP. Gun rights aren't an issue. Hillary was out to do what Obama couldnt, and if she had the senate too there is no telling how far she would go.

Ghost in the Darkness

A vote for Trump wasn't a vote against Hillary, it was a vote for Trump. Own it.

And I have no idea why you're confident

I voted for him and am glad he won, it was a relief for these next 4 years. Keeping the senate and house only made it better, because they kept Obamas gun bills from passing so why would it be any different if Trump did a 180.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Odd, he has attended 2nd Amendment support events over the years prior to entering politics. He also has a CCP. Gun rights aren't an issue. Hillary was out to do what Obama couldnt, and if she had the senate too there is no telling how far she would go.
Look, no one has any idea what this guy is gonna do, he's a professional liar, it's a crap shoot. All I have to go off of is his history, and he supported an assault weapons ban.

BrownArmy

All through the Obama terms, bringing up BUSH was verboten, as far as ML was concerned.

Let's see how long she can refrain from bringing up Obama when Trump is Prez.

Lulz.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You can't be 100% sure of what any candidate will do so you saying you never vote?

You can be almost 100% sure that Trump will change his mind, or have his handlers change it for him. He isn't even President and he's already changed his mind on the ACA, the border, illegals, and The Wall.

Remember the scene in "Dirty Harry" where Callahan looks at Scorpio's note on the antenna? That's what I think of when I read your crap.

"Jeesuz".

Ghost in the Darkness

No, but voting for a candidate who has proven, consistent principles would be a good start.

Yeah in a perfect world, this one isn't it though. Hillary fit that as for being more consistent, except in the wrong direction in regards to the 2nd Amendment.

Yeah I know Trump will waffle, he wasnt my choice coming from the conservative/republican side. But in the end it had to be vote for him or wait for Hillary to attack 2A and bring this to a head.

BrownArmy

Yeah in a perfect world, this one isn't it though. Hillary fit that as for being more consistent, except in the wrong direction in regards to the 2nd Amendment.

Yeah I know Trump will waffle, he wasnt my choice coming from the conservative/republican side. But in the end it had to be vote for him or wait for Hillary to attack 2A and bring this to a head.

So, you're a 'one issue' voter?

BrownArmy

You don't have to live in a perfect world to vote for a candidate that has consistent principles, you just have to expand you choices beyond the number two.

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but it's over...the bi-partite system wins again.

Unless you're recruiting, in which case, good luck with this one.