Highland Park, Illinois Parade Shooting

rickyb

Wrong again. My father lived with ME and has since passed. I moved and have my own place now. And you’re still wrong. I’ve never been a baggage handler. Someone is lying to you.
sorry to hear ur father passed. you should have kicked him out if you want to be intellectually consistent about ppl living with their parents.

u r customer service / gate agent for an airline. you do not make 30/hr. you possibly make less than 20/hr. and yet you say theres tons of good paying jobs, and you dont even work one yourself.

oldngray

nowhere special
sorry to hear ur father passed. you should have kicked him out if you want to be intellectually consistent about ppl living with their parents.

u r customer service / gate agent for an airline. you do not make 30/hr. you possibly make less than 20/hr. and yet you say theres tons of good paying jobs, and you dont even work one yourself.
Taking care of an elderly parent is not the same as living in Mommy's basement. Don't try to pretend it is.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Hey kid, :censored2: Off

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

FYI, I have a pension from FedEx. I don’t have to worry about what I make. I just need insurance and a few extra dollars which my job provides me, plus I get free travel.

Why would I kick out a 92 year old with dementia? To put him in a nursing home? Unlike your parents, my parents raised six children with respect for their parents, and with that came the idea that our parents wouldn’t be abandoned in a nursing home, unless that was where they chose to go. I feel bad for your parents for raising two selfish, self-centered sons who will probably dump them in a nursing home so fast they’ll leave skid marks pulling out of the parking lot, all excited to spend their hard-earned money.

rickyb

You would rather send dear old Dad to a nursing home so you can forget about him.
following your guys argument, eldery ppl should have enough money to afford home support or whatever they choose, just like 20 year olds should have enough money to afford to move out.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
FYI, I have a pension from FedEx. I don’t have to worry about what I make. I just need insurance and a few extra dollars which my job provides me, plus I get free travel.

Why would I kick out a 92 year old with dementia? To put him in a nursing home? Unlike your parents, my parents raised six children with respect for their parents, and with that came the idea that our parents wouldn’t be abandoned in a nursing home, unless that was where they chose to go. I feel bad for your parents for raising two selfish, self-centered sons who will probably dump them in a nursing home so fast they’ll leave skid marks pulling out of the parking lot, all excited to spend their hard-earned money.
Bless your heart ❤️

rickyb

u have no respect your posts are proof of it.

make him pay for home support. this is consistent with your ideas of moving out and independence.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Ricky I'm not even going to address how dumb of a post this is.
But I will say that's about as mean of a comment as you could make.

Talk about no class. My standards for you are pretty low already, and this disgusted me.
Shame on you.