Texas school shooting

Thebrownblob

Crazy enough I had a conversation with my youngest daughter. They had talked about school shootings at her school and how is an “epidemic” I explain to her that all of these deaths or tragic, but then I asked her how many people she thought may have have died since 1999 at columbine, and she told me she would imagine it’s “tens of thousands”. I went on to explain to her that this is how they manipulate peoples feelings, and that less than 200 people have died in school shootings over almost 25 years. She absolutely did not believe me at first and then looked it up and said “I have a better chance of winning the lottery, then getting shot in school” L O L.

oldngray

nowhere special
Crazy enough I had a conversation with my youngest daughter. They had talked about school shootings at her school and how is an “epidemic” I explain to her that all of these deaths or tragic, but then I asked her how many people she thought may have have died since 1999 at columbine, and she told me she would imagine it’s “tens of thousands”. I went on to explain to her that this is how they manipulate peoples feelings, and that less than 200 people have died in school shootings over almost 25 years. She absolutely did not believe me at first and then looked it up and said “I have a better chance of winning the lottery, then getting shot in school” L O L.

They try to pad those numbers by including shootings (mostly gang related) that are near the school but not school related.

newolddude

At least the guns are safe.

Fw6W6rDXgAkgttp

newolddude

It’s a good thing they stop that guy with a wet noodle and a feather, because guns are dangerous and we wouldn’t want anyone having a gun. They’re really not good for anything.
Certain types of guns are really good at killing lots of children very quickly and scaring the hell out of trained law enforcement to the point where they do nothing.

Thebrownblob

Certain types of guns are really good at killing lots of children very quickly and scaring the hell out of trained law enforcement to the point where they do nothing.
Well, that is a fallacy as everyone gun can be used to kill people by a bad person and kill the wrong people. And if law-enforcement was that afraid they weren’t trained and shouldn’t be doing the job, this was a kid who had just bought a gun a few weeks before he was not in no way proficient. As evident to the fact that one brave person came in and took the kid out.

Serf

At least the guns are safe.

Fw6W6rDXgAkgttp
America has become such a sick, perverse, divided society, no amount of gun control can curb the human condition. I seriously would be in favor of lashings, duels, public hangings, etc. Anything other than: “AR-15 bad, Orange man bad, right side of history deepthroat.”

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Sloganeering. Look at the bottom right of the sign. Big Government Sucks unless they give you abortion, anti-LGBTQ legislation, and lower the age to buy even more guns. More hypocrisy. Face it. You want an autocracy based on religion. That's called a theocracy.
Big Government doesn’t give you anything. It takes what is rightfully yours, takes what it wants of it, then charges you to claim it back.

newolddude

America has become such a sick, perverse, divided society, no amount of gun control can curb the human condition. I seriously would be in favor of lashings, duels, public hangings, etc. Anything other than: “AR-15 bad, Orange man bad, right side of history deepthroat.”

Lots of other countries are more sick, perverse and divided.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Big Government Sucks unless they give you... lower the age to buy even more guns.
Yeah. Without government, who would lower the minimum age to buy guns??? LMFAO! It's government in the way of gun purchasing in the first place and why there even is a minimum age.

Serf

Lots of other countries are more sick, perverse and divided.
In a relative sense. And maybe with compassion, litigation, and red tape. But no other place in the world like the US will have a hyper foreign aggressive policy while celebration gay marriage and promoting hormones to change sex.