Texas school shooting

Gotta Go

1666914801040.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Guns always have been a part of life. Mass drugging of our population, especially our children, with brain altering drugs, not so much.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The right to bear arms is a constitutional right, but

Guns do not commit murder, they are used by humans to commit murder, therefore

To solve the dilemma of humans committing murder with guns, one must eliminate either the instrument, or the actor, and

The actor is the guilty party, so we must

Eliminate those who have committed an act of murder with a gun, post haste, as

This will functionally eliminate the immediate problem, while serving as a deterrent to those who might consider the possibility of utilizing a gun to kill others.

I am aware that this is a radical idea, holding those responsible for the crimes, responsible and accountable.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The right to bear arms is a constitutional right, but

Guns do not commit murder, they are used by humans to commit murder, therefore

To solve the dilemma of humans committing murder with guns, one must eliminate either the instrument, or the actor, and

The actor is the guilty party, so we must

Eliminate those who have committed an act of murder with a gun, post haste, as

This will functionally eliminate the immediate problem, while serving as a deterrent to those who might consider the possibility of utilizing a gun to kill others.

I am aware that this is a radical idea, holding those responsible for the crimes, responsible and accountable.
Nah, it makes to much sense.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Well, by this logic, we should have thousands and thousands of more mass shootings and gun deaths.

I mean, is there a correlation between cars and drunk driving?

How about household poisons and death by poison?

How about prescription drugs, and overdoses?
One would think due to the large numbers of guns the USA would be the absolute safest country in the world

Thebrownblob

Is that you?
That, and the fact that it’s not even true, makes it even funnier.
Not even in the top 10.

Countries with the Highest Rates of Violent Gun Death (Homicides) per 100k residents in 2019​

1. El Salvador — 36.78
  2. Venezuela — 33.27
  3. Guatemala — 29.06
  4. Colombia — 26.36
  5. Brazil — 21.93
  6. Bahamas — 21.52
  7. Honduras — 20.15
  8. U.S. Virgin Islands — 19.40
  9. Puerto Rico — 18.14
  10. Mexico — 16.41

And I think you would have to include suicide in there to get us even close, and I don’t consider suicide violence. At least, as far as the left feels it’s abortion. Their body, their choice?
They are aborting themselves.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not even in the top 10.

Countries with the Highest Rates of Violent Gun Death (Homicides) per 100k residents in 2019​

1. El Salvador — 36.78
  2. Venezuela — 33.27
  3. Guatemala — 29.06
  4. Colombia — 26.36
  5. Brazil — 21.93
  6. Bahamas — 21.52
  7. Honduras — 20.15
  9. Puerto Rico — 18.14
  10. Mexico — 16.41
Bubububut we have more people! The left doesn’t know what per capita means.

vantexan

Not even in the top 10.

1. El Salvador — 36.78
  2. Venezuela — 33.27
  3. Guatemala — 29.06
  4. Colombia — 26.36
  5. Brazil — 21.93
  6. Bahamas — 21.52
  7. Honduras — 20.15
  9. Puerto Rico — 18.14
  10. Mexico — 16.41

And I think you would have to include suicide in there to get us even close, and I don’t consider suicide violence. At least, as far as the left feels it’s abortion. Their body, their choice?
They are aborting themselves.
We do have cities that have rates as high as those countries or higher. That's pretty much it in a nutshell, eliminate those neighborhoods in those cities and the U.S. is one of the safest countries.

Thebrownblob

We do have cities that have rates as high as those countries or higher. That's pretty much it in a nutshell, eliminate those neighborhoods in those cities and the U.S. is one of the safest countries.
That’s probably true and most of those places you’re talking about have all kinds of gun control laws that do absolutely nothing. It’s almost like criminals don’t pay attention to laws.