Highland Park, Illinois Parade Shooting

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not facts. Any maniac can go buy or obtain a gun that’s the issue here.
Lol. Not really. Most of the mass shootings are committed with ILLEGAL guns. Check it out. Criminals don’t buy guns in gun stores.
Chicago has very strict gun laws, yet there’s plenty of guns on the streets.
You only know talking points you hear on MSM.
Good night

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Lol. Not really. Most of the mass shootings are committed with ILLEGAL guns. Check it out. Criminals don’t buy guns in gun stores.
Chicago has very strict gun laws, yet there’s plenty of guns on the streets.
You only know talking points you hear on MSM.
Good night

Chicago has been a crime ridden city since 1930s. I don’t watch msm btw.

Thebrownblob

And how exactly is that all the democrats fault though? California problem is that so many people want to live there. People want to go somewhere with a thriving economy. Not some baron desert land like AZ.
I didn’t say it was Democrats fault I said those people left their state because it’s a mess and then they came to a new state and vote the same way and can’t figure out why Arizona is going to have the same problems. Please try to keep up with a conversation. I know many Arizonians who have lived there their whole life who are completely agitated at the California migration.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I didn’t say it was Democrats fault I said those people left their state because it’s a mess and then they came to a new state and vote the same way and can’t figure out why Arizona is going to have the same problems. Please try to keep up with a conversation. I know many Arizonians who have lived there their whole life who are completely agitated at the California migration.
All they do is raise housing prices.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member

Had nothing do with their voting.

Thebrownblob

it be the same issue if it was Republican. Cali isn’t an easy place to live.
LOL OK thank you. I don’t do left or right politics I do do right and wrong politics, but I’m not sure how you could possibly know that since you can probably count the Republicans on one hand in that state.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
LOL OK thank you. I don’t do left or right politics I do do right and wrong politics, but I’m not sure how you could possibly know that since you can probably count the Republicans on one hand in that state.

Republicans are in Cali you just don’t hear about them. I don’t do left or right either

Thebrownblob

Republicans are here but as whole yeah it’s a democrat state. Not denying that but to act like republicans are nowhere to be found isn’t true.
And just like any state when you’re completely outnumbered and so far down from being the majority you have zero power doesn’t matter if there’s a few sprinkles in there it’s pointless