Highland Park, Illinois Parade Shooting

Guitarman01

More angry lesbians
Deplorable and scumbag are pretty accurate. Women angry about their rights being taken away?
Did you hear about the pregnant 10-year-old rape victim in Ohio that had to travel across state lines to get an abortion?
Actually, I dont think scumbag when I reference both of you,
I think sick.

Guitarman01

Deplorable and scumbag are pretty accurate. Women angry about their rights being taken away?
Did you hear about the pregnant 10-year-old rape victim in Ohio that had to travel across state lines to get an abortion?
I think sick.
Thats funny huh?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I think sick.
Such glorious irony that the same ones who championed lockdowns, mandates, and forced business closures for two years are now reeing about "rights being taken away".

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Go drive around the country strapped RINO and send a pic, you guys need to go out and get a life, stop wasting your time on here.
Your making republicans look bad.
Put the bottle down, then type that out again in a way that makes sense.

Guitarman01

Put the bottle down, then type that out again in a way that makes sense.
Its pretty basic english. Do you think I care much about whats basically a text I send you?
I should spend zero time on you.
I see some thoughts getting into alot of peoples heads, and it is a sickness.
Your part of it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think sick.
Lie.