Hilary Clinton

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
To be a hypocrite I would have to support previous or current presidents' use of executive orders.

We've had this conversation before. You think everyone who disagrees with you or calls you out on your bull:censored2: lies is a democrat. I think both of your parties are a freaking joke.
Sure you do.

But on election day, well lets just call you a Democrat on that day.

Becuase you may not like them, you hate the Republicans.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bill Clinton hit the campaign trail in New Hampshire for Hillary Clinton's candidacy Monday ahead of next month's Democratic primary. The former president reflected onstage just how much he has learned since he himself served as president. He never thought about drugging the women first.

Holydriver

The argument is MOOT when its backdropped against CITIZENS UNITED.

There is no comparison. Large donor pools will always back the right horse at the end of the day. All the preliminary money bernie sanders got will be funneled to Hillary at some point after the first primary when she wipes the floor with bernie.

At some point, look for the two to merge, creating the largest campaign pool of money in history.

Thank you REPUBLICANS!

TOS.
but, but, but you leftists hate how money buys politics, just like bernie always says, right?

oldngray

nowhere special
funny_picdump_1134_640_48.jpg

newfie

Yet you would vote for Ted Cruz if he wins the nomination.

here is the point that you fail to acknowledge both Cruz and Obama have the obligation of being 100 percent vetted on their eligibility to be president.
If the laws determine that Cruz is legally a citizen then I'm fine with his candidacy

newfie

I'm sure Obama is not losing any sleep over all the conspiracies.
Pretty sure Hillary would pardon him anyways.

its a little more complicated then that, it would not be a pardonable offense as much as it would invalidate everything Obama did as president. the stakes at proving Obama was not a citizen is much greater then his going to jail though that would also be enjoyable.

BrownArmy

here is the point that you fail to acknowledge both Cruz and Obama have the obligation of being 100 percent vetted on their eligibility to be president.
If the laws determine that Cruz is legally a citizen then I'm fine with his candidacy

So you're good with Obama being eligible for President?

BrownArmy

Oh wait, too late, doesn't matter.

In terms of citizenship, people cried about McCain, cried about Obama, now crying about Cruz.

Get over it.

Cruz can run.

BrownArmy

Is it possible its not crying but simply part of a thorough vetting of their eligibility?

Think about it.

The entire Republican assembly didn't want Obama elected.

OK, we're talking MAD MONEY, which the R side played against O.

Is your assertion that Obama wasn't fully vetted?

Obama was one of the most vetted Presidential candidates in history.

Put down your 'special' pipe.