Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
9u84Fql.jpg

rickyb

Chris Hedges doesn't think too much of Bernie or Hillary and Chris would be right!
yea its kinda strange, he opened up one of his chapters of his books with a bernie sanders quote, and i think has mentioned bernie several times before in a positive light. i tend to agree with him though that the military industrial complex wont be distrupted without a social movement or some kind of serious economic crisis where it can no longer be sustained.

wkmac

yea its kinda strange, he opened up one of his chapters of his books with a bernie sanders quote, and i think has mentioned bernie several times before in a positive light. i tend to agree with him though that the military industrial complex wont be distrupted without a social movement or some kind of serious economic crisis where it can no longer be sustained.

You've not been watching the same Chris Hedges I have. Chris isn't even going to vote for Bernie and rightfully so. Ask Chris about Hillary and he's likely to say voting for her is all but voting republican as Hillary is democrat in name only. Principled liberals have as rotten a choice in the democrat beauty queens as principled conservatives do with the GOP brand. The sooner the 2 abandon the 2 party state and work to build alternative 3rd party and independent options, the better and more interesting the elective process becomes. At least the issues expand outward away from the narrow constraints they are in right now.

And then there is this on Hillary and Bernie both.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
This may be a good year to choose "none of the above".
Please do.

"None of the above", from you, actually does your country a great service.

At least in national elections.

If you want to screw up New York state more by your voting, have at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

newfie

good for you. bernie rocks compared to the other politicians running for prez, and i always thought he rocked

yes , he served in congress for twenty years where he either never believed in what he no professes on the campaign trail or he suddenly after twenty years of being a Washington Insider was suddenly saved and now shares his newly discovered religion of free :censored2: for everyone.
its the world we now live in. If you promise to steal the hard worked for earnings from one guy and give it to another guy who is too lazy to work for it then the lazy guy will vote for you. while others have tried this concept before Bernie now has a huge advantage. The work force is shrinking thanks to Obama which means there are less hard working voters to vote against Bernie and more lazy guys who like free :censored2: to vote for him.
the problem may be for Bernie that the free :censored2: lovers have a ceiling.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
yes , he served in congress for twenty years where he either never believed in what he no professes on the campaign trail or he suddenly after twenty years of being a Washington Insider was suddenly saved and now shares his newly discovered religion of free :censored2: for everyone.
its the world we now live in. If you promise to steal the hard worked for earnings from one guy and give it to another guy who is too lazy to work for it then the lazy guy will vote for you. while others have tried this concept before Bernie now has a huge advantage. The work force is shrinking thanks to Obama which means there are less hard working voters to vote against Bernie and more lazy guys who like free :censored2: to vote for him.
the problem may be for Bernie that the free :censored2: lovers have a ceiling.
Explain how Obama shrunk the workforce.