Strength through joy
New theme tunes for hillary ;
You ain't nothing but a barking dog ,
These cankles are for biting ,
Blue swede shoes to match my orange pants suit , and
The werewolves of lying .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This coming from a guy who supports a political party made up of billionaires and millionaires...

Yeah, the GOP is on the same playing field as the common working man.

Give us a break.

TOS.
Same can be said for the Dems .
Please explain to the class how all those poor dems became millionaires once they entered Congress ?

New theme tunes for hillary ;
You ain't nothing but a barking dog ,
These cankles are for biting ,
Blue swede shoes to match my orange pants suit , and
The werewolves of lying .
image (9).jpg

JL 0513

This coming from a guy who supports a political party made up of billionaires and millionaires...

Yeah, the GOP is on the same playing field as the common working man.

Give us a break.

TOS.

Half the country isn't millionaires and billionaires. Most of the richest Americans are liberal Democrats. Bill Gates, Warren Buffet,...

Sportello

Half the country isn't millionaires and billionaires. Most of the richest Americans are liberal Democrats. Bill Gates, Warren Buffet,...
That is hard to determine, exactly, because republicans are more likely to contribute dark money. The best I could come up with says you are a liar, or just talking out your rear end:

Political-Affiliations-Infographic.jpg

JL 0513

the democrats while rich somehow understand the poor so much better...:)

The Democratic platform is almost entirely based on buying the votes of people that need government to support their lives. Notice that they try to piece together every demographic other than financially stable white men to secure elections. It's amazing how so many fall for the obvious pandering. One recent example: Both Clinton and Sanders met with Al Sharpton this week. Why do you suppose this is? As usual, Clinton became a southern black women as she talked with him. Really unbelievable. All the "free" stuff they ramble on about is to buy votes from each person who would theoretically benefit from their giveaway.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Democratic platform is almost entirely based on buying the votes of people that need government to support their lives. Notice that they try to piece together every demographic other than financially stable white men to secure elections. It's amazing how so many fall for the obvious pandering. One recent example: Both Clinton and Sanders met with Al Sharpton this week. Why do you suppose this is? As usual, Clinton became a southern black women as she talked with him. Really unbelievable. All the "free" stuff they ramble on about is to buy votes from each person who would theoretically benefit from their giveaway.
I can't belive that even a stupid person doesn't wonder who's gonna pay for all these free things!!