Hilary Clinton

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Pressure grows on Hillary Clinton to release Goldman Sachs speeches - Reuters

Hillary Clinton continued to resist calls to release her transcripts of paid speeches she gave to Goldman Sachs and other banks, saying she would hold onto them until Bernie Sanders and other rivals for the U.S. presidency released theirs.

Sanders, her populist rival for the Democratic presidential nomination who has surged in polls with his furious rebukes of Wall Street and its role in the 2008 recession, said on Friday he had none to release because he does not give paid speeches to banks.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Several reports have surfaced stating that given the know medical info that hillary's health is questionable .
Without complete access to her medical records , these doctors can only make a general assumption .
One of the drugs that she takes for her blood clots was first used as a rat poison and her continue use of the Prism Glasses suggests that her double vision problem has not been corrected .

oldngray

nowhere special
Hillary Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook said a federal judge’s ruling that Clinton and her top aides should be questioned under oath about the candidate’s private email server is part of the ring wing’s effort to hurt her chances of becoming president — he was then confronted with an inconvenient fact.

Asked by CNN anchor Jake Tapper about the latest development in the months-long email scandal, Mook tried to dismiss the judge’s ruling as a “right-wing” group’s attempt to hurt Clinton’s chances of becoming president.

Tapper was quick to point out that Judge Emmett Sullivan, who sits on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, was appointed by Clinton’s own husband, Bill Clinton.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...acy-then-news-anchor-drops-inconvenient-fact/

newfie

zpsqv.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
WHOOPIE, another right wing think tank sues for TALKING POINTS and wont get anywhere with the lawsuit.

More FODDER for the dreamers in the right wing.

TOS.
TOS , are you aware what let the discovery go forward means ?
It means people will have to open their records for others to review them and answer questions about what is found or not found under oath . Lying = jail time .
Trial is set to begin in April .
The suit involves hillary's # 1 girl .

wkmac

SCOTT SIMON: I mean, did you ever back in the ’60s, between when — I believe you were a Goldwater girl —
HILLARY CLINTON: That’s right.
SCOTT SIMON: — and whenever you became politically –
HILLARY CLINTON: That’s right. And I feel like my political beliefs are rooted in the conservatism that I was raised with. I don’t recognize this new brand of Republicanism that is afoot now, which I consider to be very reactionary, not conservative in many respects. I am very proud that I was a Goldwater girl.

NPR Interview with Clinton Emerges: ‘My Roots Are Conservative, I’m Proud I Was a Goldwater Girl’

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
CONGRATS TO HILLARY CLINTON for SMOKING Bernie Sanders in South Carolina!!

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/south-carolina

Democratic Primary
Clinton won South Carolina.

Candidates Vote Pct. Delegates

Clinton Hillary Clinton 271,366 73.5% 37

Sanders Bernie Sanders 95,840 26.0% 12

Other Other 2,033 0.6% —

369,239 votes, 99% reporting (2,237 of 2,240 precincts)

Super tuesday will put extinguish the BURN.

Time for Hillary and Bernie to sit down and form a Union.

TOS.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
CONGRATS TO HILLARY CLINTON for SMOKING Bernie Sanders in South Carolina!!

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/south-carolina

Democratic Primary
Clinton won South Carolina.

Candidates Vote Pct. Delegates

Clinton Hillary Clinton 271,366 73.5% 37

Sanders Bernie Sanders 95,840 26.0% 12

Other Other 2,033 0.6% —

369,239 votes, 99% reporting (2,237 of 2,240 precincts)

Super tuesday will put extinguish the BURN.

Time for Hillary and Bernie to sit down and form a Union.

TOS.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you come across as somebody who is hard-left. If that's the case how the hell can you support Hillary over Bernie?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now if the KKK control SC as many anti-Trump supporters have assumed that without them he never had a chance to win.
Wouldn't the same be said for hillary's win ?