Hilary Clinton

BrownArmy

IG report is a good indicator of what the FBI will find with much more detail in the FBI investigation. it will be interesting to see if anyone else on Clintons staff took the 5th after finding out the Ooma did not cooperate with the IG investigation.

OK, what would those charges be?

(Not being a d, asking honestly).

Because it seems to me that the basic information is already out there, servers, e-mails, blackberries, whatever...what bomb could the FBI possibly drop that would alter the situation as it stands?

It's not clear to me that she did anything illegal.

Stupid? Yes.

I just feel this is one of those decades long Hillary witch-hunts...the GOP has hated her from day one, and she's so poor an operative that she keeps handing them rope.

I don't know, it bores me. She will likely be the dem nominee, and I have zero enthusiasm for her.

I can see why people might gravitate to either Bernie or Trump...if the devil you know isn't working, go for the devil you don't know?

BrownArmy

Improper handling of Classified and Top Secret material.

She's going down.

No one else in her position that did what she did got prosecuted...why her?

The army guy, Petraeus, who willingly gave classified information to his mistress, got off with a misdemeanor.

His transgressions are arguably worse than Clintons, but you think she'll end up with a worse outcome?

Wishful thinking?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
No one else in her position that did what she did got prosecuted...why her?

The army guy, Petraeus, who willingly gave classified information to his mistress, got off with a misdemeanor.

His transgressions are arguably worse than Clintons, but you think she'll end up with a worse outcome?

Wishful thinking?
Petraeus did a few things wrong and was punished accordingly.

Hillary is going to end up with a few thousand e-mails which contained classified or top secret material that should have never been on her private server.

And each classified and top secret document is a seperated charge against her.

Not to mention violating State Department rules and regulations like turning over ALL e-mails when you leave office, which she did not do.

She's going to prison.

newfie

OK, what would those charges be?

(Not being a d, asking honestly

why would I be the one to list the charges that Hillary will be charged with? There is a full Blown FBI investigation taking place . you say the all the information is out there. Its not there are many aspects to this investigation that involve who said what , who made what decisions that will dictate what the criminal intent will be determined to be. That's what the FBI will find out and relay. I think you apply some common sense here. If the FBI is spending this much time on this investigation then there is a reason for Hillary and her people to be very concerned.

newfie

I just feel this is one of those decades long Hillary witch-hunts...the GOP has hated her from day one, and she's so poor an operative that she keeps handing them rope.

you claim you are not a closet Hillary lover but yet you make this statement in defense of Hillary. Are you serious? So going back decades the GOP all of a sudden decided they would target some unknown wife of some little known Arkansas governor in the early 1990's?

Do you honestly think think the GOP cooked up all these schemes over all these years just to pick on poor old Hillary?

you claim the server issue is a mistake. you don't see it as what it really is Hillary thumbing her nose at the rules that were clearly established and reviewed with her in detail when she took the SOS position?

You don't see any Alarms go off when Hillary says her basement bathroom server was approved by the state dept and then read an IG report that says she blatantly lied about the approval?

Do you really think we should vote someone into the office of president that after all her years of dealing with security issues as a governors wife, presidents wife and senator claims she did not understand her server security issues or claims she simply made a mistake?

With all due respect to your tepid defense of Hillary that fact remains that the present server issue and her long litany of scandels prove that Hillary is someone that thinks she is entitled to do what she wants and screw the rules that are there for the good of this country and its citizens.

BrownArmy

Sorry, I just don't see her being convicted of anything. There are many reasons that the FBI could be taking their time on this, it's not a slam-dunk that she'll be brought up on criminal charges.

And, I agree with you about her temperament - go back and read what I wrote.

I think she's arrogant and feels that she is above the rules. Unfortunately she'll be the nominee, which is too bad.

newfie

Sorry, I just don't see her being convicted of anything. There are many reasons that the FBI could be taking their time on this, it's not a slam-dunk that she'll be brought up on criminal charges.

And, I agree with you about her temperament - go back and read what I wrote.

I think she's arrogant and feels that she is above the rules. Unfortunately she'll be the nominee, which is too bad.

ok you're in denial .

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
hillarycrimespree.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Fact-checking Hillary Clinton's claim that her email practices were 'allowed' - Politifact

Our ruling

Regarding her decision to use a private email server, Clinton said, "It was allowed."

No one ever stopped Clinton from conducting work over her private email server exclusively. But that’s not the same thing as it being allowed. Offices within the State Department told an independent inspector general that if she had asked, they would not have allowed it.

The report from the State Department’s Office of the Inspector General shatters one of Clinton’s go-to phrases about her email practice. We rate her claim False.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Bill Clinton Gave a Six-Figure Speech to a Controversial Vulture Fund as His Wife Ran for President - Mother Jones

Bill Clinton's Apollo speech came during a presidential campaign in which Hillary Clinton and her Democratic rival have often stoked populist anger over the economy. "There aren't enough good paying jobs especially for young people," the Democratic front-runner said in February. "And yes, the economy is rigged in favor of those at the top."

Hillary Clinton has recently said that her husband, whose presidency was marked by historic economic growth, would serve as a kind of economic adviser in her administration. And her husband has said, "I will do everything I can to help should she be elected. I have asked, actually, to be given the job of trying to help every part of the United States that has been left out and left behind economically." But to do that job well, Bill Clinton would have to take on firms such as Apollo that he himself has benefited from.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hilary needs to disclose her health records. Why is it that she only has ONE doctor saying she's fit to serve? She has a series of multiple problems....... Strokes, deep vein thrombosis, early stages of M.S. She should have several doctors.

She's still taking Coumadin for many years now. Most often when someone takes Coumadin for thrombosis, they'll be taking it about a year. Depression. Alcoholism.

She's gained 43 pounds this year (now 187) and it may be due to prescription drug abuse. Her doctor, Dr.Lisa Bardack..........say's she's good to go.

I wonder ??

upsgrunt

Hilary needs to disclose her health records. Why is it that she only has ONE doctor saying she's fit to serve? She has a series of multiple problems....... Strokes, deep vein thrombosis, early stages of M.S. She should have several doctors.

She's still taking Coumadin for many years now. Most often when someone takes Coumadin for thrombosis, they'll be taking it about a year. Depression. Alcoholism.

She's gained 43 pounds this year (now 187) and it may be due to prescription drug abuse. Her doctor, Dr.Lisa Bardack..........say's she's good to go.

I wonder ??

I can't stand her, but I never would have guessed 187. She must carry it all in her ankles.