Hilary Clinton

Babagounj

Strength through joy
toon052016a.png

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hilary is so anti-gun, I wonder if she'll dis-arm those guards around her. Maybe they can carry sling shots. She's been under ARMED guards since the 70's. Hypocrite!

newfie

State Department IG report slams Hillary and unravels her defense. One of her arguments is that her procedure followed the rules at the State department. Not so according to an independent IG report .

Key Findings From Inspector General Report on Clinton Emails

"But the inspector general said many senior State Department officials who were interviewed said they were "unaware of the scope or extent" of Clinton's use of her private account even though many of them sent emails to her private address. The report found no evidence of a legal staff review or approval for her use of the server, and added she would not have received approval if she had asked."

"—Clinton told longtime aide Huma Abedin in November 2010 that she did not want to release her private email address to the State Department or use a government email address because "I don't want any risk of the personal being accessible." Clinton's expressed fear of outside access to her emails is at odds with her statement during a 2015 news conference that she "opted for convenience to use my personal email account."

newfie

more from the same report -

"—Clinton has given repeated assurances that she would cooperate with an FBI investigation into her use of the private server, but she and several of her top aides declined to be interviewed by the inspector general's office."

newfie

Hillary claimed that her server was never hacked. We know about the one hacker in the FBI custody who says he hacked her server. more on that issue from the same IG report

"—Suspected hacking attacks on Clinton's private server led her aides to shut down her server at least twice in January 2011. An unidentified technical adviser to former President Bill Clinton who worked on the server told Abedin that he had shut the system down because "someone was trying to hack us." Later the same day, the aide again shut down the server after a second intrusion."

Think about this why wouldn't these suspected attacks be an alarm to get hillary's servers into a more secure venue?

BrownArmy

Hillary claimed that her server was never hacked. We know about the one hacker in the FBI custody who says he hacked her server. more on that issue from the same IG report

"—Suspected hacking attacks on Clinton's private server led her aides to shut down her server at least twice in January 2011. An unidentified technical adviser to former President Bill Clinton who worked on the server told Abedin that he had shut the system down because "someone was trying to hack us." Later the same day, the aide again shut down the server after a second intrusion."

Think about this why wouldn't these suspected attacks be an alarm to get hillary's servers into a more secure venue?

Just drives you NUTS, doesn't it?

Also, next time, please cite your source.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Source?

It's all over all the news stations today.

Pick one?

Who are we kidding, you don't believe in anything negative about your side.

Must be another right wing conspiracy conducted by the FBI, State Dept Inspector General and the Dept of Justice.

Oh wait, the Republicans don't control any of those agencies.

newfie

if you had actually read this rather then look to jump in and snipe my posts you would have seen that I listed a string of three linked posts with the source in the first post.

did you need a reading lesson?