Hilary Clinton

BrownArmy

if you had actually read this rather then look to jump in and snipe my posts you would have seen that I listed a string of three linked posts with the source in the first post.

did you need a reading lesson?

Hmmm, links don't show on the mobile app, my bad.

moreluck

golden ticket member
ColeJ20160529_low.jpg

BrownArmy

There's a lot of talk on the 'Liberal' media about why Clinton has such a credibility gap.

Um, maybe because she's not credible?

It's possible that she is the candidate that is 'most prepared' for the office of President, compared to Trump or Bernie.

That sucks.

There's a lot of talk on the 'Liberal' media about why Clinton has such a credibility gap.

It's possible that she is the candidate that is 'most prepared' for the office of President, compared to Trump or Bernie.

That sucks.
You want a tough person in a tough job. After 8 years in the White House and Secretary of State and a U.S. Senator she is by far the most qualified person left for the job of POTUS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You want a tough person in a tough job. After 8 years in the White House and Secretary of State and a U.S. Senator she is by far the most qualified person left for the job of POTUS.
She's also the most qualified to survive a 10 year prison term.

So since she can't be trusted, let's send her to prison instead.

BrownArmy

I don't disagree, and as I said, she's the most qualified of the lot.

But she's more than a little shady, and too Hawkish for me.

So one the one hand, yes she knows and can play the game.

But on the other hand, she seems poor at playing the game, no?

Aside from the RW conspiracy crap, the best you can say is that she's careless, arrogant, and thinks she's above the rules.

Actually, that also sums up Trump.

We're screwed either way.

realbrown1

I don't disagree, and as I said, she's the most qualified of the lot.

But she's more than a little shady, and too Hawkish for me.

So one the one hand, yes she knows and can play the game.

But on the other hand, she seems poor at playing the game, no?

Aside from the RW conspiracy crap, the best you can say is that she's careless, arrogant, and thinks she's above the rules.

Actually, that also sums up Trump.

We're screwed either way.
Fence sitter.

newfie

That sucks.

prepared to do what. Her record speaks to the fact she has been a failure at everything she has done.

newfie

She's also the most qualified to survive a 10 year prison term.

So since she can't be trusted, let's send her to prison instead.

not sure. I think she has health issues she's not telling us about. You look at old video she has bloated quite a bit in the past 8 years

realbrown1

Cheerleader.
As long as he is the best person for the job, I will support Trump.

You not liking Trump only makes me feel better about supporting Trump.

Unlike you who thinks nobody running is good enough for you to support, hence FENCE SITTER.

realbrown1

not sure. I think she has health issues she's not telling us about. You look at old video she has bloated quite a bit in the past 8 years
I heard those rumors too.

Might explain her light campaign schedule compared to Bernie and Donald.

newfie

What are the charges?

I readily agree she's duplicitous and shady, but what exactly would she serve ten years for?

IG report is a good indicator of what the FBI will find with much more detail in the FBI investigation. it will be interesting to see if anyone else on Clintons staff took the 5th after finding out the Ooma did not cooperate with the IG investigation.