Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
I had to turn the channel.....I would rather watch animal abuse on Houston Animal Cops than listen to her speak.
At least there are solutions on the Animal Planet.

moreluck

golden ticket member
hillary_womanizing.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I had to turn the channel.....I would rather watch animal abuse on Houston Animal Cops than listen to her speak.
At least there are solutions on the Animal Planet.

Poor desperate woman.

This year isnt going to be "your" year either. Better get used to turning the channel, you "aint" gonna win this election either.

TOS.

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
Everyone knows we ran guns in there. whats the big deal? we arm the whole fng world. we're involved in so many proxy wars its ridiculous. Profit over people. It's the American way.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Everyone knows we ran guns in there. whats the big deal? we arm the whole fng world. we're involved in so many proxy wars its ridiculous. Profit over people. It's the American way.
Exactly. If you vote for republicans or democrats, this is what you chose. Bitch and moan and try to blame the other side, but most voters get exactly what they deserve.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hillary has spent millions to have political ads on the weather channel in the eastern coast areas.
This could work either way......her ads could be viewed by millions and votes garnered or people will associate her with a natural disaster and the 48hours they were forced to watch the Weather Channel.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
None of this makes a difference OLDY and MOLDY...

This election is all but over.

The polls show CLINTON stomping DRUMPF with less than 5 weeks to go.

Better get your box of tissues, you will definately need them.

TOS.

upload_2016-10-6_2-52-46.png