Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
well its obviously real because its wikileaks, im unaware of them having ever released fake stuff.

and hillary has committed enough crimes to be put away for a longgg time regardless of what wikileaks says.

FOS, you should look up what wikileaks has on hillary clinton so you can get a better idea how big a criminal she is.
M.Y.O.C. (mind your own country)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
its butch.

i was thinking that when i was at UPS there wasnt any lady drivers and its a tough job so fat chance you were a model in your glory days.
You must have been in a very small center.
I have worked along with many women at UPS and they were all good workers. I had female sups, female managers , and female OMS .
You sir, have a limited knowledge of just who keeps the UPS operations running smoothly.
Stick to your normal USA bashing topics , because on this subject you are the lightweight.

newfie

Desperation?

The desperation is believing that illegally obtained emails could be used for anything other than FOX news broadcasts...

Thats desperation.

TOS.

you ignored the coverage of those illegally gotten but otherwise accurate emails by all the networks.

and you ignore the trump tax returns being illegally gotten?

#deperation

rickyb

You must have been in a very small center.
I have worked along with many women at UPS and they were all good workers. I had female sups, female managers , and female OMS .
You sir, have a limited knowledge of just who keeps the UPS operations running smoothly.
Stick to your normal USA bashing topics , because on this subject you are the lightweight.
i wasnt saying that. i was saying moreluck probably has high testosterone.

klein

Für Meno :)
No , not actually. They are both the same age , have their own natural children. Were both only married to each other.
Just because our "first lady" is cute , doesn't mean she's a bimbo !

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
hillaryfly.jpg

Notice what flies are attracted to.