Hilary Clinton

BrownArmy

Let me ask you Newfie:

Are the Clintons such masterminds that they've managed to kill multiple people over several decades, and nothing has stuck?

Even after dozens and dozens of investigations?

Wow, they're ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

Seems they're much better at manipulating the domestic/global scene than Trump.

Sounds like the leader we need.

If what you're alleging is true, I'll go for Clinton.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Let me ask you Newfie:

Are the Clintons such masterminds that they've managed to kill multiple people over several decades, and nothing has stuck?

Even after dozens and dozens of investigations?

Wow, they're ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

Seems they're much better at manipulating the domestic/global scene than Trump.

Sounds like the leader we need.

If what you're alleging is true, I'll go for Clinton.
yeah, the leader you need if you're a street gang !!!

Bottom line: 4 people are not dead in Benghazi because of Trump ignoring requests from an American ambassador, for more security. Trump never had an email server in his basement leaking classified information that threaten the lives of Americans, nor allow people with no access clearance to that information on that server. Trump didn't steal 90% of relief aid from the children of Haiti like the Clinton foundation did. Trump didn't add to the destabilization of the middle east. What ever Trump did as a businessman wasn't done in office serving or representing the people of the US, so what does his own business taxes have to do with running this country? If anything it means he will intelligently save the country money, knowing the business end of handling it. Hillary is the only first lady to ever be under federal investigation. How she can even be allowed to run is a question more people around the world are posing than anyone ever has for an electorate, because of the investigations and allegations leveled against her. Putin has said if Hillary gets the white house we will have war because he knows she will just continue to have the same foreign relations as her and Obama have had for the past 8 years. Go ahead and vote for her America, and watch this county fall even farther in to debt and in to more, and even worse war......watch your rights go even farther down the toilet.

rickyb

wikileaks dropping some new leaks on clinton. good stuff! with this recent trump pusillanimous video and this stuff, i hope people have no delusions about the slime either of these 2 candidates are.

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 15h15 hours ago

Hillary Clinton in private Goldman Sachs speech: US will "Ring China With Missile Defense." https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/927/180 … #China #DPRK

CuNSzsgWEAATRW5.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
wikileaks dropping some new leaks on clinton. good stuff! with this recent trump pusillanimous video and this stuff, i hope people have no delusions about the slime either of these 2 candidates are.

WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 15h15 hours ago

Hillary Clinton in private Goldman Sachs speech: US will "Ring China With Missile Defense." https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/927/180 … #China #DPRK

CuNSzsgWEAATRW5.jpg

Tell me, you are smart enough to understand that these leaked emails cannot be verified as authentic, right?

Tell me, you are smart enough to understand that these leaked emails could be manipulated to say ANYTHING, right?

Tell me, you not foolish enough to think wiki leaks would preserve the integrity of emails without editing them, right?

Tell me, you are smart enough to understand that NOTHING wiki can leak could EVER be used in a court of law or in any federal investigation?

Its ILLEGALLY obtained information, and CAN NEVER BE USED for ANYTHING.

Tell me, you are smart enough to really understand what you are looking at?

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Amazing that a woman would vote for a man who says he tries to :censored2: married women, and that he grabs women by the pusillanimous and kisses them against their will. What the hell happened to you that you have zero respect for yourself or other women, regardless of the politics?
His rehab of the economy doesn't depend on his sexual fantasies...........
What the hell happened to that Hilary woman that she would keep her "hound dog"and go after the many women involved with Bill.........he's one notch below the Jello bill!! At least Cosby had the decency to knock 'em out!!

You never heard "guy talk" or locker room words? You never thought sexually about a woman? Men are basically pigs......why would you single out one man in all the world?
Even Jesus forgave.............Get off your high horse, Hilary is not the morality police!

rickyb

Tell me, you are smart enough to understand that these leaked emails cannot be verified as authentic, right?

Tell me, you are smart enough to understand that these leaked emails could be manipulated to say ANYTHING, right?

Tell me, you not foolish enough to think wiki leaks would preserve the integrity of emails without editing them, right?

Tell me, you are smart enough to understand that NOTHING wiki can leak could EVER be used in a court of law or in any federal investigation?

Its ILLEGALLY obtained information, and CAN NEVER BE USED for ANYTHING.

Tell me, you are smart enough to really understand what you are looking at?

TOS.
well its obviously real because its wikileaks, im unaware of them having ever released fake stuff.

and hillary has committed enough crimes to be put away for a longgg time regardless of what wikileaks says.

FOS, you should look up what wikileaks has on hillary clinton so you can get a better idea how big a criminal she is.