Hilary Clinton

over9five

Staff member
Lots of "after election" gossip out there. Items insinuating Hilary was drunk and raging all of those days she didn't make an appearance. Golf course gossip too.
Mags have been hinting she's a drunk for over 6 months now......there's probably some truth in there somewhere. I'm a believer of "where's there's smoke...."
I have no idea if that's true, but she certainly looked like she was just out of a horrible hangover at the one public appearance she has made since she lost. She looked like hell.

JL 0513

I have no idea if that's true, but she certainly looked like she was just out of a horrible hangover at the one public appearance she has made since she lost. She looked like hell.

That's just what the real Hillary looks like. It takes hours in the makeup chair and special lighting to make her look the way she did on the debate stage. She literally looks 20 years older without the makeup. Talk about depressing when someone of her stature doesn't take the time to make herself up for that last appearance.

JL 0513

1bsexo.jpg

upsgrunt

That's just what the real Hillary looks like. It takes hours in the makeup chair and special lighting to make her look the way she did on the debate stage. She literally looks 20 years older without the makeup. Talk about depressing when someone of her stature doesn't take the time to make herself up for that last appearance.

I'm all for a woman president, but won't it take a low maintenance woman, meaning one that won't take hours to get ready? Being president takes a lot out of a person; look at how much Obama has aged over the last 8 years. Can a high maintenance woman handle that?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Any woman president will have a glam squad....she won't have to lift a finger to get hair and make up done........or you can get a lesbian who wears no makeup with a butch buzz cut.

612089787fac4a9f299a99fc01b6211a.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It has been suggested that she intentionally gave that recent speech looking as she did .
What better way to rally her troops .
She was able to display herself as a victim , not as a loser .