Hilary Clinton

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
AirForceNone.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Going to need a lot of bleach to remove that used smell.

I saw that plane was being used for other charters already. It still hasn't been repainted.

Hillary Clinton's plane was in Milwaukee on Tuesday
Hillary Clinton's campaign plane was in Milwaukee on Tuesday, but the former presidential candidate was no where to be seen.

It turns out the "Stronger Together"-emblazoned jet has already been put back into use by the charter company and was used to fly the Marquette University Golden Eagles basketball team to New York City ahead of Thursday's game at Madison Square Garden against the Michigan Wolverines.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
WASHINGTON—House minority leader Nancy Pelosi could not think of a reason for why President Barack Obama should pardon Hillary Clinton.

“I don’t even know about that. Pardon her for what? I don’t have the faintest idea what you’re talking about. I mean I just don’t know,” Pelosi responded to The Daily Caller on the issue. “I don’t know what he would pardon her for. For what? I’m sorry. That just doesn’t make any sense to me.”

oldngray

nowhere special
WASHINGTON—House minority leader Nancy Pelosi could not think of a reason for why President Barack Obama should pardon Hillary Clinton.

“I don’t even know about that. Pardon her for what? I don’t have the faintest idea what you’re talking about. I mean I just don’t know,” Pelosi responded to The Daily Caller on the issue. “I don’t know what he would pardon her for. For what? I’m sorry. That just doesn’t make any sense to me.”

Rev. Jesse Jackson: Obama should pardon Clinton

BrownArmy

One of the reasons I applauded a Trump win is because I thought I'd stop seeing all this Clinton crap.

You guys gonna keep this up for four years?

BrownArmy

Hillary is still giving speeches and involving herself in politics so blame her. If she would shut up and go away so would the discussion.

OK.

Why do you care?

I'll assume it isn't because you've been fed gross misinformation for the last two decades, or that you've been fed fake news stories from people that have an agenda, or etc.

I'm not an HRC fan, but y'all are naive, and frankly crazy.

Tell me, what's the Clinton body-count up to?

(Zero).

oldngray

nowhere special
OK.

Why do you care?

I'll assume it isn't because you've been fed gross misinformation for the last two decades, or that you've been fed fake news stories from people that have an agenda, or etc.

I'm not an HRC fan, but y'all are naive, and frankly crazy.

Tell me, what's the Clinton body-count up to?

(Zero).

Why do I care? The fact that she was very recently a candidate for President of the United States of America has great bearing.

What is the body count? Nobody knows (except Hillary). Greater than 0 though.

BrownArmy

Why do I care? The fact that she was very recently a candidate for President of the United States of America has great bearing.

And, she lost.

Let it go.

Be happy that the Clinton era is, finally, over.

I am.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Maybe the problem is you have a big empty space in your life now that you can't complain about Hillary or Obama all the time..... just something to think about.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

When The Clinton Foundation has to hold a Bake Sale to pay it's final debts , will I be silent .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Lots of "after election" gossip out there. Items insinuating Hilary was drunk and raging all of those days she didn't make an appearance. Golf course gossip too.
Mags have been hinting she's a drunk for over 6 months now......there's probably some truth in there somewhere. I'm a believer of "where's there's smoke...."