Hilary Clinton

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'll concede that Hillary is a money-hungry biotch who turns on the charm for the cameras and is a witch when they are off. Frankly, I don't Blame Bill for getting some elsewhere. But bitch or not, she's still way more qualified than any of the fools the GOP has to offer.
I wonder if her medical records will be made available . I would be interested if she still has memory lost from her fall and hitting her head on the table .
That could hinder her chances .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I wonder if her medical records will be made available . I would be interested if she still has memory lost from her fall and hitting her head on the table .
That could hinder her chances .

You and records.

Didnt you learn your lesson from your birth certificate fiasco or your college record fiasco??

Cmon bro, let it go man.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Many records HAVE to be shown........required in order to run for president. No Exceptions!!
Take the "You and records" and smoke it in your pipe.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
""Many records HAVE to be shown........required in order to run for president. No Exceptions!!
Take the "You and records" and smoke it in your pipe. ""

Psst, i cant wait for the day I see you type into this board that you "TUNED OUT" of the election night coverage to watch "that 70's show" again.

That is going to be classic.! :you_go_girl:

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
hillary_press.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
TOS please make a note for the following dates and times ; July 28 at 9:00 am & July 29 at 9:00am .
That is when Hillary & Bill have sit down for their depositions in a case that alleges they violated the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.
“Such deposition will be upon oral examination conducted before a Notary Public in and for the District of Columbia, or some other officer duly authorized by law to take depositions, and will continue until completed and is being taken for discovery purposes, for use at trial, or any other purpose permitted,”.
The trial is set for Jan. 25 , 2016 in Florida .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS please make a note for the following dates and times ; July 28 at 9:00 am & July 29 at 9:00am .
That is when Hillary & Bill have sit down for their depositions in a case that alleges they violated the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.
“Such deposition will be upon oral examination conducted before a Notary Public in and for the District of Columbia, or some other officer duly authorized by law to take depositions, and will continue until completed and is being taken for discovery purposes, for use at trial, or any other purpose permitted,”.
The trial is set for Jan. 25 , 2016 in Florida .

YAWN.

Dont plan a party based upon the outcome of this event.

TOS.