Hilary Clinton

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
research these....

Why was there a need to photoshop that photo then? It's the same ultra conservative strategy they took with Obama. There's enough to dislike about these people without resorting to just making stuff up. I'd say I don't see the point, but then again there's people like you who repost crap like that never questioning anything. Just gotta get your jollies for the day somehow I guess.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why was there a need to photoshop that photo then? It's the same ultra conservative strategy they took with Obama. There's enough to dislike about these people without resorting to just making stuff up. I'd say I don't see the point, but then again there's people like you who repost crap like that never questioning anything. Just gotta get your jollies for the day somehow I guess.
Oh, that means your research didn't pan out.......sorry!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why was there a need to photoshop that photo then? (Drive in)

I didn't because I know nothing about photoshop.....just thought it was funny!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why was there a need to photoshop that photo then? (Drive in)

I didn't because I know nothing about photoshop.....just thought it was funny!!
To each his own I guess.
When I find something I think is funny or interesting, I look into it because I want to know more about it. If you had done that you probably wouldn't have found it quite as funny.
Some people just blindly believe anything. I think there might be a generation gap here.
I'll let you get back to your tabloids and chain letters.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
oT6dBkL.jpg

I love when the fox faithful get suckered in by right wing extremist like Dinesh D'Souza who attempted to CIRCULATE this photo both on FOX NEWS and on the internet through right wing garbage mail...

Looks like you got sucked in MORELUCK.

As usual.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
oT6dBkL.jpg

I love when the fox faithful get suckered in by right wing extremist like Dinesh D'Souza who attempted to CIRCULATE this photo both on FOX NEWS and on the internet through right wing garbage mail...

Looks like you got sucked in MORELUCK.

As usual.

TOS.
It's called a joke.......comprende?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hillary Clinton told CNN Tuesday she was never subpoenaed to testify on Benghazi. One hour later, House Republicans produced the subpoena they sent her to testify about Benghazi. Democrats won the argument, saying it's just like Republicans to make fun of a woman who suffered a head injury.

-- Argus Hamilton --

rickyb

was listening to the ralph nader radio hour while cooking, and he said hilary clinton was a militarist, corporatist, does 200k speeches for goldman sachs, cant remember what else.

dont vote hilary or bush.