Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
iHc340E.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
One of the new rags (Globe or Enquirer) says Hilary has MS and is hiding that fact from the public. Time will tell.

I thought she was trying to hide some ailment but I wouldn't have guessed MS. Although with the way she controls all access to herself it is possible.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I thought she was trying to hide some ailment but I wouldn't have guessed MS. Although with the way she controls all access to herself it is possible.
Eventually, the medical records of candidates (like the financials) will have to be made public. Supposedly she's had 3 secret mini-strokes too. No prolonged public answering of questions is quite suspicious.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Eventually, the medical records of candidates (like the financials) will have to be made public. Supposedly she's had 3 secret mini-strokes too. No prolonged public answering of questions is quite suspicious.

If she is like obuma , all those records are sealed or missing .

moreluck

golden ticket member
A Hillary Clinton spokesman defended his boss, saying she was a "passive recipient of unwitting information that subsequently became classified". Now there's a slogan to inspire confidence: "Hillary 2016: Passively Unwitting"
~Fred Thompson~

upsgrunt

Off track, but honest question:
Why are people who question Obama's birthplace morons, but people who blindly believe what the government tells them not?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
New poll out shows only 19% of republicans believe Obama was born in the US.
Poll also shows 40% believe Cruz was born in the US.
Need I say more?