Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oklahoma and Wyoming won't win Bush the electoral college votes needed to win the presidency.
The statement I made was true..........no ifs ands or butts!!! I never said that Bush would win anything...you just assumed. Shame on you!
Hillary is falling....deal with it!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The statement I made is also true.
You assume that I care if Hillary is falling. I don't. Trump has my vote so far. I will check ANY box on a ballot that that doesn't belong to a career politician.

moreluck

golden ticket member
zMQYDWO.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/09/politics/hillary-clinton-email-certified-court/index.html

Clinton certifies she has turned over work-related emails

(CNN)Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has told a federal judge that she has turned over all of her work-related emails to the State Department after she was ordered to certify that she had done so, a state department spokesman confirmed to CNN on Sunday.

This follows U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan ordering Clinton as well as two former top department aides to state under penalty of perjury they have produced all government records in their possession.

While the State Department initially said Friday Clinton had not issued her certification, department spokesman Alec Gerlach said when her attorneys sent the document it initially went to officials on leave.

This is all part of a freedom of information lawsuit filed by the conservative group Judicial Watch which is seeking records about the employment of Abedin.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Hillary Clintons arrival caused a lockdown at Bergdorf Goodmans on Fifth Avenue Friday as she stopped in at the John Barrett salon fort a six hundred dollar haircut and six hundred dollar coloring. Its important. She wanted to look just right for her speech on income inequality in America. "
`Argus Hamilton~