Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
Do you expect any real answers to questions from Hillary? The fix is in to protect her and she will just get softball questions or she will just evade and dance around any answers as usual. If it was a more open format it would be interesting to watch all it become all of the other candidates versus Hillary but the Democratic party wants to play it safe and not let that happen.
My criticism or praise is going to be about CNN........softcore questions to Hillary is going to mark them D- or friend in my assessment of their ability to do news. My TV will probably wonder why I have tuned in to CNN......and it won't be because it's always on Fox, it'll be because it's always on Bravo or the History channel

moreluck

golden ticket member
MpwdpA2.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

“Hillary’s been having screaming, child-like tantrums that have left staff members in tears and unable to work,” says a campaign aide. “She thought the nomination was hers for the asking, but her mounting problems have been getting to her and she’s become shrill and, at times, even violent.” …
Bill Clinton and Hillary’s campaign team are concerned that her anger may surface at the wrong time. They are concerned that she could have a serious meltdown in front of TV cameras, which would make her look so out of control that voters would decide she doesn’t have the temperament to be commander in chief.
“We’re having some success in giving her some chill pills,” said a campaign adviser.

Do you expect any real answers to questions from Hillary? The fix is in to protect her and she will just get softball questions or she will just evade and dance around any answers as usual. If it was a more open format it would be interesting to watch all it become all of the other candidates versus Hillary but the Democratic party wants to play it safe and not let that happen.

My criticism or praise is going to be about CNN........softcore questions to Hillary is going to mark them D- or friend in my assessment of their ability to do news. My TV will probably wonder why I have tuned in to CNN......and it won't be because it's always on Fox, it'll be because it's always on Bravo or the History channel

You three are completely clueless!

AC did not pull any punches in his questions to Hillary or any of the other candidates. While she clearly was not the aggressor she didn't do anything to hurt herself.

Bernie was the clear winner.

Look for the other 3 to slowly fade away.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That Lincoln fool reminded me of clown-like Red Skelton. I only got one hearty laugh during the debate....when Hilary was asked to comment on something and all I heard was a resounding "NO"!!
Anderson did ok for the gay son of a fashion queen. I only think of his silly giggle whenever I see him.

oldngray

nowhere special
You three are completely clueless!

AC did not pull any punches in his questions to Hillary or any of the other candidates. While she clearly was not the aggressor she didn't do anything to hurt herself.

Bernie was the clear winner.

Look for the other 3 to slowly fade away.

I agree with you about Anderson Cooper. He did the best job as a moderator in quite a while. I wouldn't say anyone was a clear winner. Hillary played safe so didn't lose. Bernie played to his base and his supporters will say he won and those who disagree with him had those impressions reinforced. The others might as well have not even been there but did have a few interesting moments since they had nothing to lose so could take risks.