Hilary Clinton

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rehab the witness......that's all the Dems are doing in this hearing. I noticed she has nice, succinct , sometimes yes or no answers to the Dems only.. Endless expounding oration to the GOP questions. Typical BS.

oldngray

nowhere special
Rehab the witness......that's all the Dems are doing in this hearing. I noticed she has nice, succinct , sometimes yes or no answers to the Dems only.. Endless expounding oration to the GOP questions. Typical BS.

Instead of answering questions Hillary just gives a speech every time. It was funny when she said she could do two things at once and then forgot to turn her mic on. Then she forgot to turn it on again later.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I'm sure the CONServatives will find a way to blame Hillary for the stupidity and incompetence of the Benghazi committee.

Oh .... wait. They would be mostly right ....

newfie

Let's see. How much have 8 useless hearings cost the American taxpayer?

7 were definitely useless since they did not do a complete investigation. this one is still long from complete and with the state department still slowly releasing Clinton emails, just finally this week releasing the Stevens emails and still not having released Patrick Kennedys emails this one could drag on for a long time. Since you don't like the investigations and are confident that nothing will be found could you tell the State department to stop dicking around and release everything? Lets speed it up and get it done and save the taxpayers some money.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
7 were definitely useless since they did not do a complete investigation. this one is still long from complete and with the state department still slowly releasing Clinton emails, just finally this week releasing the Stevens emails and still not having released Patrick Kennedys emails this one could drag on for a long time. Since you don't like the investigations and are confident that nothing will be found could you tell the State department to stop dicking around and release everything? Lets speed it up and get it done and save the taxpayers some money.

Your "wet dream" fantasy is all that there is ever going to be. You're obviously one of the faithful, drawn to the promises of Mr. Gowdy that this will be the hearing that brings Hillary down in a ball of flame.

Shoot for the ceiling.

newfie

Your "wet dream" fantasy is all that there is ever going to be. You're obviously one of the faithful, drawn to the promises of Mr. Gowdy that this will be the hearing that brings Hillary down in a ball of flame.

Shoot for the ceiling.

how do you squeeze in a reference about nocturnal emissions when discussing dead americans. disgusting.

oldngray

nowhere special

"I believe marriage is not just a bond but a sacred bond between a man and a woman. I have had occasion in my life to defend marriage, to stand up for marriage, to believe in the hard work and challenge of marriage. So I take umbrage at anyone who might suggest that those of us who worry about amending the Constitution are less committed to the sanctity of marriage, or to the fundamental bedrock principle that it exists between a man and a woman, going back into the midst of history as one of the founding, foundational institutions of history and humanity and civilization, and that its primary, principal role during those millennia has been the raising and socializing of children for the society into which they are to become adults."

Hillary Clinton 2004.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
hillary-libya-e1432823870795.jpg

newfie

Nothing wrong here just move along .
Congress LOVES to waste taxpayers monies .
I would rather they spent the money on more hearing rather giving it away to some illegals

I am amazed that liberals who have added 10 trillion to the debt in the last few years are suddenly concerned about wasting money.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Things that I trust more than Hillary Clinton:

* Mexican tap water
* A rattlesnake with a "pet me" sign
* OJ Simpson showing me his knife collection
* A fart when I have diarrhea
* An elevator ride with Ray Rice
* Taking pills offered by Bill Cosby
* Michael Jackson's Doctor
* An Obama Nuclear deal with Iran
* A Palestinian on a motorcycle
* Gas station Sushi
* A Jimmy Carter economic plan
* Brian Williams news reports
* Obama's so-called Birth Certificate
* Loch Ness monster sightings
* Prayers for peace from Al Sharpton

See here for more:
http://jokes.conservativepapers.com/2015/10/08/things-that-i-trust-more-than-hillary-clinton/

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Shoot for the ceiling.
Well, since you already know all the answers about Benghazi, can you tell why over 600 requests for extra security by Amb. Stevens went UNANSWERED?

Or why the US did not send aid once they were under attack?

Because we still have not got realistic answers for those questions.