* An Obama Nuclear deal with Iran
* A Palestinian on a motorcycle
* Gas station Sushi
* A Jimmy Carter economic plan
* Brian Williams news reports
* Obama's so-called Birth Certificate
* Loch Ness monster sightings
* Prayers for peace from Al Sharpton

I've seen this all over the Internet as well as your list.
1.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Well, since you already know all the answers about Benghazi, can you tell why over 600 requests for extra security by Amb. Stevens went UNANSWERED?

Or why the US did not send aid once they were under attack?

Because we still have not got realistic answers for those questions.
Because the republican controlled House refuses to release additional funds for embassy security.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Because the republican controlled House refuses to release additional funds for embassy security.
Are you kidding?

The state depts. budget is in the BILLIONS.

Hillary could have sent extra security any time she wanted.

How about not sending help once they were under attack?

Going to blame House Republicans for that one too?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well, since you already know all the answers about Benghazi, can you tell why over 600 requests for extra security by Amb. Stevens went UNANSWERED?

Or why the US did not send aid once they were under attack?

Because we still have not got realistic answers for those questions.

You know, talking to a brick like you is an exercise in futility. Even if the answers are provided, you won't accept them because they won't square with the Right wing rubric.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You know, talking to a brick like you is an exercise in futility. Even if the answers are provided, you won't accept them because they won't square with the Right wing rubric.
You know of different facts?

Because last I checked, even Hillary didn't dispute over 600 extra security requests and being unable (unwilling) to send help.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Ben Affleck Had Hillary’s Private Email Address–and Ambassador Chris Stevens Didn’t
Ben Affleck sent an email to Hillary Clinton’s private email server during her tenure at the State Department, an email released on Friday by the agency revealed.
The actor e-mailed Clinton on April 16, 2012 to provide an advanced copy of a report on sector security reform in the Democratic Republic of Congo on behalf of his Eastern Congo Initiative nonprofit organization.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Ben Affleck Had Hillary’s Private Email Address–and Ambassador Chris Stevens Didn’t
Ben Affleck sent an email to Hillary Clinton’s private email server during her tenure at the State Department, an email released on Friday by the agency revealed.
The actor e-mailed Clinton on April 16, 2012 to provide an advanced copy of a report on sector security reform in the Democratic Republic of Congo on behalf of his Eastern Congo Initiative nonprofit organization.
For gawd's sake, Hillary has become an hallucinatory drug for baba,morelock and the rest.... Somebody, anybody, please make it stop. Our collective sanity is at stake.Hey baba when are you going to demand to see what's in Hillary's purse?

newfie

For gawd's sake, Hillary has become an hallucinatory drug for baba,morelock and the rest.... Somebody, anybody, please make it stop. Our collective sanity is at stake.Hey baba when are you going to demand to see what's in Hillary's purse?

dig that hole in sand a little deeper and you should be able to stick more then just your head in it.