Hilary Clinton

newfie

Do you ever FACT check anything??

This MEME is (of course) right wing exaggeration, not that you would know the difference, but a little fact checking might go along way into giving you a bettter understanding of HOW you are being manipulated by false information.

Of course, we saw you bite into the birth certificate will all your teeth, so we already know you dont have a flair for the truth.

But let me give you a little help...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp

I give you credit. You are as loyal as a hound dog for the GOP, even at the expense of your credibility.

TOS.

Ah that explains your made up facts.

newfie

Is that the best you can offer in an attempt to refute the reality of your promotion??

Give me a break, Come to the table when you grow a pair.

TOS.

Stating a fact my friend, you and your liberal zealots are so jealous because there is one new source out of many that is not infected with the liberal disease. Even now many of the attacks on Ben Carson have been proven false yet liberal news sources have struggled to admit they completely mislead the public. instead they move on to the next misinformation campaign confident that creating the impression of Carson being dishonest is just as good whether truthful or not. If not for fox whom you and all liberals covet and despise for revealing your dishonesty we really would be in a state of total and complete brainwashing. your postings here encompass the democratic talking points , Bull:censored2: and Bravado. Many of your points so ridiculous that only a complete simpleton would ever take anything you say seriously. As such in an attempt to show your posting some respect the best I can do is to briefly highlight some of the common themes that secrete from the pus you otherwise provide.

Sportello

Banned
Stating a fact my friend, you and your liberal zealots are so jealous because there is one new source out of many that is not infected with the liberal disease. Even now many of the attacks on Ben Carson have been proven false yet liberal news sources have struggled to admit they completely mislead the public. instead they move on to the next misinformation campaign confident that creating the impression of Carson being dishonest is just as good whether truthful or not. If not for fox whom you and all liberals covet and despise for revealing your dishonesty we really would be in a state of total and complete brainwashing. your postings here encompass the democratic talking points , Bull:censored2: and Bravado. Many of your points so ridiculous that only a complete simpleton would ever take anything you say seriously. As such in an attempt to show your posting some respect the best I can do is to briefly highlight some of the common themes that secrete from the pus you otherwise provide.

Best. Argument. Ever.

newfie

Is that the best you can offer in an attempt to refute the reality of your promotion??

Give me a break, Come to the table when you grow a pair.

TOS.

here these seem to be important to you.

upload_2015-11-11_19-31-45.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
thats your proof??

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAH...

You just dont get it.

TOS.
What don't I get ?
Lawyers are a shifty bunch , Hillary was a lawyer .......case closed .
Acquired law license in 1973 .
Updated 10/13/15 .
Last time employed as a lawyer 1979 .
According to her resume , she has been employed as the First Lady for the State of Arkansas 1979-1992 , then employed as the First Lady of the USA 1993-2001 .

All FLOTUS are de facto, unpaid federal employees .
Hired by no one to a job with no formal description or official authority, a first lady gets the job because she married a man, often decades ago, who is elected president.

Anthonysg0113

She's not getting elected. Some people are in denial. The only reason she's not behind bars is money. I was all tree huggin' when I was in my twenties too, but now its about morals.