Hilary Clinton

wkmac

A conservative who cuts spending and cuts taxes would certainly help stimulate the economy as well as hiring?

"CONSERVATIVES" or is that code for REPUBLICANS have had the levers of power to do that, even under Bush controlling all 3 branches and yet did they spend any effort to do something meaningful towards those ends?

The harsh truth is no but I suspect at least at this point in your life you may not be willing to understand or acknowledge that. I suspect you didn't even read the piece on Reagan from
Townhall that I posted either or if you did then why not address some of the points made directly?

A true tax cut would result in a true reduction in total revenues going to the federal gov't or to any gov't for that matter. The only revenue reduction to gov't have been a result of the downturn in the economy and not as a result of any true "TAX CUT" coming from any political narrative. Show me a true reduction in total tax revenues to the government and then we can have a conversation about real tax cuts. Until then, tax cuts are little more than the shifting of the cost burden away from one interest group and onto the backs of another.

As to spending, neither side in Washington beyond sound bites showed any political will to cut spending. Their political will was just to keep upping the debt ceiling and impose the new birth tax upon the future. Never heard of the birth tax? It's a tax on the unborn to keep the game alive now and let the unborn pay for it later but somehow we just rationalize it and blame the other side while never seeing this as the same kind of tax that inflation is.

Show me a real reduction in gov't and we can talk but until then, you are just Myna birding political narratives and myths, like Reagan cut the size of gov't!

newfie

"CONSERVATIVES" or is that code for REPUBLICANS have had the levers of power to do that, even under Bush controlling all 3 branches and yet did they spend any effort to do something meaningful towards those ends?

The harsh truth is no but I suspect at least at this point in your life you may not be willing to understand or acknowledge that. I suspect you didn't even read the piece on Reagan from
Townhall that I posted either or if you did then why not address some of the points made directly?

A true tax cut would result in a true reduction in total revenues going to the federal gov't or to any gov't for that matter. The only revenue reduction to gov't have been a result of the downturn in the economy and not as a result of any true "TAX CUT" coming from any political narrative. Show me a true reduction in total tax revenues to the government and then we can have a conversation about real tax cuts. Until then, tax cuts are little more than the shifting of the cost burden away from one interest group and onto the backs of another.

As to spending, neither side in Washington beyond sound bites showed any political will to cut spending. Their political will was just to keep upping the debt ceiling and impose the new birth tax upon the future. Never heard of the birth tax? It's a tax on the unborn to keep the game alive now and let the unborn pay for it later but somehow we just rationalize it and blame the other side while never seeing this as the same kind of tax that inflation is.

Show me a real reduction in gov't and we can talk but until then, you are just Myna birding political narratives and myths, like Reagan cut the size of gov't!
upload_2015-11-1_18-19-0.png

if you don't want to answer the question just say so, don't waste my time with this mumbo jumbo.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Clinton Signed NDA Laying Out
Criminal Penalties for Mishandling of Classified Info

As the nation’s chief diplomat, Hillary Clinton was responsible for ascertaining whether information in her possession was classified and acknowledged that “negligent handling” of that information could jeopardize national security, according to a copy of an agreement she signed upon taking the job.

A day after assuming office as secretary of state, Clinton signed a Sensitive Compartmented Information Nondisclosure Agreement that laid out criminal penalties for “any unauthorized disclosure” of classified information.

“I have been advised that the unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized retention, or negligent handling of SCI by me could cause irreparable injury to the United States or be used to advantage by a foreign nation,” the agreement states.
http://freebeacon.com/politics/clin...penalties-for-mishandling-of-classified-info/

rod

Retired 22 years

I can't think of a company who would hire someone like that BUT I can think of a country that would---the good old USA. I really hope I'm wrong but the same crowd who voted for Obama (especially the second time) will be packing the voting booths again + more just because she is supposedly a woman.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
why would that be slave think. A conservative who cuts spending and cuts taxes would certainly help stimulate the economy as well as hiring?

Why do guys like you PROMOTE these ideas?? When in HISTORY has this ever worked out for the republicans? Herbert Hoover said the same thing and caused the GREAT DEPRESSION. Ronald Reagan said the same thing and drove us into a giant RECESSION while driving the national debt over 3.7 trillion dollars for the first time, while taking unemployment from 6.1% to 10.7% in two years. George W. Bush said the same thing and put this country into a freefall, collapsing the greatest economy on earth while destroying the housing market, the stock market, the free market economy and taking unemployment from 4% to 10.3%.

Why do guys like you continue to believe in the crap sold to you by FOX news and the talking heads of the right wing?

NEVER in history has this methodology ever worked in our economy without damaging the United States. There has never been a "fiscal" conservative who has EVER cut spending in washington or anywhere else for that matter. NO conservative has ever made the american worker a priority in this country and year after year for the last 35 years, EVERY conservative has tried to take away benefits and pay from the middle class worker.

If not for the democrats in this country and the American public that supports them, the conservatives of this country would have us ALL working for peanuts and ALL of us would be working three jobs just to survive.

The Conservatives wouldnt have it any other way.

But guys like YOU will still repeat this garbage day in and day out while thinking that you have it all worked out.

Give us break .

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I can't think of a company who would hire someone like that BUT I can think of a country that would---the good old USA. I really hope I'm wrong but the same crowd who voted for Obama (especially the second time) will be packing the voting booths again + more just because she is supposedly a woman.
Actually in recent polls (I know polls don't matter) but, the top 4 GOP'ers beat her head to head now. Not so with Joe....he beat the top 4 one on one. Too bad for them that he's not running.
Maybe karma will take care of Hilary in the next year.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Do you ever FACT check anything??

This MEME is (of course) right wing exaggeration, not that you would know the difference, but a little fact checking might go along way into giving you a bettter understanding of HOW you are being manipulated by false information.

Of course, we saw you bite into the birth certificate will all your teeth, so we already know you dont have a flair for the truth.

But let me give you a little help...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp

I give you credit. You are as loyal as a hound dog for the GOP, even at the expense of your credibility.

TOS.

newfie

Why do guys like you PROMOTE these ideas?? When in HISTORY has this ever worked out for the republicans? Herbert Hoover said the same thing and caused the GREAT DEPRESSION. Ronald Reagan said the same thing and drove us into a giant RECESSION while driving the national debt over 3.7 trillion dollars for the first time, while taking unemployment from 6.1% to 10.7% in two years. George W. Bush said the same thing and put this country into a freefall, collapsing the greatest economy on earth while destroying the housing market, the stock market, the free market economy and taking unemployment from 4% to 10.3%.

Why do guys like you continue to believe in the crap sold to you by FOX news and the talking heads of the right wing?

NEVER in history has this methodology ever worked in our economy without damaging the United States. There has never been a "fiscal" conservative who has EVER cut spending in washington or anywhere else for that matter. NO conservative has ever made the american worker a priority in this country and year after year for the last 35 years, EVERY conservative has tried to take away benefits and pay from the middle class worker.

If not for the democrats in this country and the American public that supports them, the conservatives of this country would have us ALL working for peanuts and ALL of us would be working three jobs just to survive.

The Conservatives wouldnt have it any other way.

But guys like YOU will still repeat this garbage day in and day out while thinking that you have it all worked out.

Give us break .

TOS.

Your delusional and also jealous of fox news.