Hilary Clinton

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You seem to forget recent history , didn't an unknown first term senator beat Hillary , at the time the front runner , in 2007 for the nomination ?

Dont be desperate Baba.

You know full well, Hillary has the support of the majority of democrats in this country. That will not change. All the garbage FOX news and the GOP can throw out hasnt made a dent into Hillary's campaign.

And for those democrats who wish to throw their hats into the ring, watch how fast they exit when they cannot match donations.

Its takes money to run, and Jim Webb can only run as far as his last dollar.

That will be only enough to get him to december of this year...

TOS.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I am willing to switch parties to vote for Trump in a primary. Do I get $50, or is that just for showing up at rallies?
31699.jpg
New york is looking to pull his building contracts.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Team Clinton ‘worried’ about Bernie Sanders campaign

Hillary Clinton’s campaign is “worried” about Bernie Sanders, whom a top Clinton aide described as a “serious force” in the 2016 battle.

“We are worried about him, sure. He will be a serious force for the campaign, and I don’t think that will diminish,” Clinton Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri said Monday in an interview with MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

“It's to be expected that Sanders would do well in a Democratic primary, and he’s going to do well in Iowa in the Democratic caucus.”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Team Clinton ‘worried’ about Bernie Sanders campaign

Hillary Clinton’s campaign is “worried” about Bernie Sanders, whom a top Clinton aide described as a “serious force” in the 2016 battle.

“We are worried about him, sure. He will be a serious force for the campaign, and I don’t think that will diminish,” Clinton Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri said Monday in an interview with MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

“It's to be expected that Sanders would do well in a Democratic primary, and he’s going to do well in Iowa in the Democratic caucus.”

Hillary/Sanders ticket would destroy the republican party in 2016.

Nothing better than unifying the party. Time will tell.

In the meantime, you still got 30 candidates who dont have a chance to win the white house.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Pretty much every poll from every organization right now shows Clinton beating every republican in a head to head match up.
click
These polls mean nothing.

If they were accurate 2 presidential elections ago, it would have been Hilary versus Rudy Giuliani.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hillary/Sanders ticket would destroy the republican party in 2016.

Nothing better than unifying the party. Time will tell.

In the meantime, you still got 30 candidates who dont have a chance to win the white house.

TOS.
Why must you change the subject ?
I posted a story from Hillary's own camp saying they have to up their game .
How about another one .
http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...ania_running_wild_as_hillary_clinton_sputters

PORTLAND, Maine — Bernie-mania swept through here last night, as more than 7,500 screaming, sign-waving supporters packed a downtown arena — many lining up hours early — for surging Vermont U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders.

The outpouring came as a Bay State Democratic congressman warned one-time sure-shot Hillary Clinton has an “excitement problem” in the Democratic race for the White House.

“In case you didn’t notice, this is a big turnout,” Sanders told the cheering crowd at Cross Insurance Arena. “From Maine to California — we have friends from Alaska and Hawaii as well — the American people understand that establishment politics and establishment economics is not working for America.”

The rally started 20 minutes late so the people stuck in line outside could filter in, and nearly every seat was filled. Some supporters waved homemade signs, including one that read “#Bern Baby Bern” and “Feel the Bern.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hillary ditches campaign strategy of not speaking to journalists as her poll ratings sag and Bill steps in to call for change
  • She'll finally sit for interviews with the national media and will take more questions from press on a day-to-day basis
  • Clinton communications guru Jennifer Palmieri admits that avoiding the press was a bad idea; 'We’re paying a price for it,' she said
  • Clinton took questions from the media about her emails at a press conference in March but she's rarely spoken to reporters since
  • Her campaign corralled reporters walking beside her at a Fourth of July parade with a moving rope line so that they couldn't get too close to her