HOFFA , HALL AND OBRIEN campaign announcement

anHOURover

Just abandon them when they get walked out the door and talk to anyone but UPS
#fatyellowbellycoward
Were you there wide load...?? There's 3 sides to every story! I believe each story has facts in it!! Once again im not the biggest Tim fan but if it's him vs the SELLOUTS who imposed the contract I'll vote for Tim 1000 times!! You support scum who is eroding this union wide load !!

5habits100

Were you there wide load...?? There's 3 sides to every story! I believe each story has facts in it!! Once again im not the biggest Tim fan but if it's him vs the SELLOUTS who imposed the contract I'll vote for Tim 1000 times!! You support scum who is eroding this union wide load !!
Wide doesn't support TDU

anHOURover

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1436481878.184882.jpg

Brothers and sisters the fat cat company friendly hoffa slate wants 4 more years of big paychecks and concessions...

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
We all know wide supports the scum who imposed this craptract on thousands who voted the other way!!
Why are you yelling? Hoffa may die. Your right. But guess who steps in to take his place? And that my brother, is way better than Timmy the scared little girl could ever be. Take a look at Tim's slate. Far from confident in their abilities to run an international of 1.4 million Teamsters. I'm sorry but I'm not willing to take the chance with my kids.

anHOURover

Why are you yelling? Hoffa may die. Your right. But guess who steps in to take his place? And that my brother, is way better than Timmy the scared little girl could ever be. Take a look at Tim's slate. Far from confident in their abilities to run an international of 1.4 million Teamsters. I'm sorry but I'm not willing to take the chance with my kids.
So are you admitting that hoffa is weak and old and needs to be taken out to the pasture?

10 point

I think that talking about someone dying and that being a relief is wrong no matter if its Tim or Jim.

Life's short.
We're better than that.

anHOURover

I think that talking about someone dying and that being a relief is wrong no matter if its Tim or Jim.

Life's short.
We're better than that.
I'm not wishing him dead.. We just need him out of office... He's hurting us all!! I do think my 11 year old daughter could run the international better than HOFfa ...

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'm not wishing him dead.. We just need him out of office... He's hurting us all!! I do think my 11 year old daughter could run the international better than HOFfa ...
What I find interesting that Tim's slate isn't running a Secretary Treasurer. Why is that?