Sean O’Brien asks the White House to not intervene if Teamsters go on strike

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Someone in the crowd of “our strike is completely different from the rail strike, Biden can’t intervene” answer this, why has O’Brien on multiple occasions in the last week told them to stay out of it? If they can’t get involved, why would he even need to say that?

Bet someone read it on here and told him

Someone in the crowd of “our strike is completely different from the rail strike, Biden can’t intervene” answer this, why has O’Brien on multiple occasions in the last week told them to stay out of it? If they can’t get involved, why would he even need to say that?

power is power, if you think the President and his army of jewish lawyers can't come up with some bull:censored2: excuse to force you back to work (if they want to), you're delusional

sure it won't hold up to SCOTUS review, but who cares, over and done by then

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
Thanks, I appreciate the rational debate. UPSers work hard. I did it for 30 years.
But it is a stellar job with above average pay and benefits people would love to have.
Maybe you are already retired, I don’t know
But most folks have no idea WHAT they have until they lose it.
Time for more boot 👅 ing
Most if you here, really are quite clueless.
I dont know ANYONE who would do this job, regardless of the pay and benefits. Most of my friends see me out missing dinner every night and they say, forget that :censored2:.

RangerMan06

power is power, if you think the President and his army of jewish lawyers can't come up with some bull:censored2: excuse to force you back to work (if they want to), you're delusional

sure it won't hold up to SCOTUS review, but who cares, over and done by then

Good luck with that. I guess he could have UPS fire us but he's not forcing anyone to work against their will.
I would definitely get sick for a few days and IF I came back in they'd be lucky to get 20 stops a day out of me.

Sportello

Banned
Does the center for disease control have the authority to tell landlords they can't evict people who don't pay rent?

I wouldn't count on the government caring about what they have the authority to do. They do whatever they want to do, then wait for the long legal process to play out.
Yes

The die hard union people here are gonna start singing the blues around August ….22,23 maybe.

Entitled much?
You will find out, how good you HAD it.
Finding out, figuring out…..this fun fact will enlighten you to the real world of other jobs.
And what and how they pay.
O’Brien is a 100% militant :censored2: and will ruin what you’ve taken for granted, for years.

I have pity for the folks that realize these words and antipathy for those that deserve it.
I’m far from die hard union guy.
I think it’s pathedic we fight for union mobs to get the backbone of this country what we think is our piece of the pie.
Without us their is no economy.
Why aren’t we striving for a government that protects us from the corporate oligarchs instead of voting for these traitors that fight for the oligarchs.
How great we have it? Not seeing our kids grow up never being home never having time to do things for ourselves. Unnecessary stress and anxiety caused by management mind games.
Gosh this is amazing.

Non liberal

They operate under a different set of rules, the president has direct ability to step in for their contract.
Do u still not understand he can make whatever law he wants to if he feels it’s necessary for the better of the economy? Or did u vote for him and don’t want to talk bad about him? He couldn’t intervene with the railroad either until he made a law saying he could a month before the contract deadline.

Thebrownblob

Do u still not understand he can make whatever law he wants to if he feels it’s necessary for the better of the economy? Or did u vote for him and don’t want to talk bad about him? He couldn’t intervene with the railroad either until he made a law saying he could a month before the contract deadline.
Hey :censored2: which part of my statement is not true? We are under the national labor relations act.. the railroads her under the RLA.
It’s a different set of rules, never once did I say the government “couldn’t” interfere. But it’s nowhere near as simple as it is under the railway act, please pull your head out of your ass and read before you accuse me of anything. 90% of the things you post are embarrassing.

Last edited:

Non liberal

Hey :censored2: which part of my statement is not true? We are under the national labor relations act.. the railroads her under the RLA.
It’s a different set of rules, never once did I say the government “couldn’t” interfere. But it’s nowhere near as simple as it is under the railway act call please pull your head out of your ass and read before you accuse me of anything. 90% of the things you post are embarrassing.
Lol, name one, I’d like to know which they are so I can correct myself. And which one of my statements are not true? Even folks who you thought were so even keel get so touchy when it comes to politics.

Thebrownblob

Lol, name one, I’d like to know which they are so I can correct myself. And which one of my statements are not true?
Well, let’s just start with you saying who you think I voted for. What kind of idiot decide to go to for based on me telling you a fact? You’re so married to the idea that you’re not a liberal that you turned into an idiot.