Sean O’Brien asks the White House to not intervene if Teamsters go on strike

Thebrownblob

Just don’t understand why you don’t think he can intervene in our contract if he did it to the railroad. The measure that he signed says that he can intervene when it involves interstate commerce.
I just don’t understand why you didn’t read my comments again. I’ve never once said he can’t. I do not believe he will for several weeks if ever, but I never said he can’t anyone who lived to the last three years of government doing whatever the hell they want knows the government will do whatever they want whether it’s a legal or not.

Non liberal

I just don’t understand why you didn’t read my comments again. I’ve never once said he can’t. I do not believe he will for several weeks if ever, but I never said he can’t anyone who lived to the last three years of government doing whatever the hell they want knows the government will do whatever they want whether it’s a legal or not.
Then when someone says they are worried about it, why do u keep saying “but the railroad is under a different set of rules” they are but those rules are always open to be broken. People have legitimate reason to be concerned.

Sportello

Banned
No
“The CDC Foundation is an independent nonprofit and the sole entity created by Congress to mobilize philanthropic and private-sector resources to support the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's critical health protection work.”
The CDC Foundation is not the same as the CDC.

Karma...

biden should and must intervene. the economy is the presidents responsibility. right now sean is bullying and pushing biden around.....why I ask you ?....because he can.....republicans would not allow that .......

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
biden should and must intervene. the economy is the presidents responsibility. right now sean is bullying and pushing biden around.....why I ask you ?....because he can.....republicans would not allow that .......
You sound kinda worried for a guy who's supposedly retired, drawing a pension, and has been offered a new job replacing us starting August 1st.

Maybe you have a little more skin in the game than you're letting on. ;)

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sniffing glue again this morning?
IMG_4640.gif

Thanks, I appreciate the rational debate. UPSers work hard. I did it for 30 years.
But it is a stellar job with above average pay and benefits people would love to have.
Maybe you are already retired, I don’t know
But most folks have no idea WHAT they have until they lose it.
Time for more boot 👅 ing
Most if you here, really are quite clueless.
If you worked for UPS for 30 years, then you're out of touch with reality. Things started going downhill before I hired on about 16 years ago. Just because it was all gravy for you doesn't mean this generation has it that lucky.

In the meantime, I hope the White House does get involved. I'd love to see our senile pResident negotiating with Sean O'Hofa. Biden would probably wind up taking over the Teamsters while O'Hoffa goes for a ride on a mountain bike. ;)