Hoffa, has no clue and not even listening

kingOFchester

And here lies the problem. A clip of Hoffa Campaigning for Obama. Here you have an obviously hard working driver trying to communicate to our leader how it is on the front lines, that we don't know if we will be home in time for dinner let alone a voting booth. Hoffa missed a chance to hear what this driver was saying. All Hoffa cared about was getting a vote for Obama.

This is the leadership we want, dare I say need? Sounds more like my late Grandfather talking about the lines at the early bird special when I ask if he could make it to my ballgame.

Hoffa Campaigns for Obama at UPS in Dayton, Ohio - YouTube

Griff

The majority of people did. But I guess you know better. I guess Fred G who wanted to play "last chance" or Sandy P who never had to deal with UPS would have been amazing?

I'll give anyone a shot at running the IBT over Hoffa Jr at this point.

We don't need an overweight attorney living off his dad's last name. He is completely out of touch with the rank and file worker.

Quite frankly, his father is spinning in his grave right now. Talk about disgracing the family name, his son is a unic. He might as well run around with a UPS shield on his golf polo instead of the IBT symbol.

stink219

The majority of people did. But I guess you know better. I guess Fred G who wanted to play "last chance" or Sandy P who never had to deal with UPS would have been amazing?

We don't need an overweight attorney living off his dad's last name. He is completely out of touch with the rank and file worker.

Quite frankly, his father is spinning in his grave right now. Talk about disgracing the family name, his son is a unic. He might as well run around with a UPS shield on his golf polo instead of the IBT symbol.
Do you think the union presidents of the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's have to deal with the same political issues of the present? Think before you answer. I'd rather a labor lawyer deal with that stuff. Oh wait, never mind.

Buck Fifty

Hard to spin in concrete. Just sayin.

kingOFchester

Forgot, some on here see Hoffa as God.

"out of touch with the rank and file worker", exactly. This video shows that he is just like our leaders in D.C. Worrying about the next vote rather then who they are suppose to be working for.

Still wondering where we can find grandpa. At least we know he doesn't like lines, so that helps to narrow down the search.

stink219

Forgot, some on here see Hoffa as God.

"out of touch with the rank and file worker", exactly. This video shows that he is just like our leaders in D.C. Worrying about the next vote rather then who they are suppose to be working for.

Still wondering where we can find grandpa. At least we know he doesn't like lines, so that helps to narrow down the search.
God? Not quite and far from it. The best the union had to offer? Very much. My niece and nephew would have been better candidates than the last two and they are 11 and 9 years old.

Overpaid Union Thug

And here lies the problem. A clip of Hoffa Campaigning for Obama. Here you have an obviously hard working driver trying to communicate to our leader how it is on the front lines, that we don't know if we will be home in time for dinner let alone a voting booth. Hoffa missed a chance to hear what this driver was saying. All Hoffa cared about was getting a vote for Obama.

This is the leadership we want, dare I say need? Sounds more like my late Grandfather talking about the lines at the early bird special when I ask if he could make it to my ballgame.

Hoffa Campaigns for Obama at UPS in Dayton, Ohio - YouTube

Unions should stay the hell out of politics. Obama's policies hurt the entire workforce. Not just the middle class or unions.

kingOFchester

God? Not quite and far from it. The best the union had to offer? Very much. My niece and nephew would have been better candidates than the last two and they are 11 and 9 years old.

All I ever here is praise coming from you in regards to Hoffa Hall.

For me it is like saying a Pinto is better then a Yugo. I would rather not have either and drive my car. I love my car. It is great. No major issues, knock on wood. But that doesn't stop me from acknowledging some of its short falls.

stink219

All I ever here is praise coming from you in regards to Hoffa Hall.

For me it is like saying a Pinto is better then a Yugo. I would rather not have either and drive my car. I love my car. It is great. No major issues, knock on wood. But that doesn't stop me from acknowledging some of its short falls.
I just don't think you realize the difficulties in making everyone receive everything they want. It's funny how the people close to union activities can understand yet the backseat drivers can't.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
kingOFchester's threads read like bad political ads.

"While real compensation in the USA has remained stagnant over the past five years, Hoffa and the IBT negotiated a contract that will pay the average FT UPS driver $94K annually, increase their pension but require them to pay up to a $400 deductible on their no-cost health insurance. Tell Hoffa that starving UPS drivers cannot feed their families on $94K a year, when they're expected to pay $400 toward their health insurance."

kingofqueens-inside1.jpg

"Hi, I'm Kevin James, and behalf of all starving UPS drivers I approve this message."

Ad paid for by kingOFchester for IBT President. Ad may include paid actors and not real UPS drivers.