HONOR THE WORK OF THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE US!!!

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
The people that are committed to represent us don't have any excuse they are making the decisions, stop blaming other people for your mistakes, how do you expect anyone to find you credible.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The people that are committed to represent us don't have any excuse they are making the decisions, stop blaming other people for your mistakes, how do you expect anyone to find you credible.

A comma is missing after the words us, and excuse.

It is the commitment part of this statement I take issue with. Perhaps they, (elected leadership) are not truly committed, this being reflected in "blame"? If so, they are only one election away from removal, but that is up to the voters to decide.

Big Bad Wolf

Sometimes what we think in our heads does not translate well into vocabulary. It is my opinion that if you..........oh look a bird!

Sent using BrownCafe App

I think it's time to lay off the hookah my friend. Either that or don't put all the hoses in your mouth. Have some friends over or something.

upschuck

I have read three of your threads, and thought this one was coherent because of the number of replies, and the subject matter. Boy, was I wrong.