How bad is it? Crazy Cold

Thebrownblob

buckin down a big boy this weekend
🏕✊
1672197494256.gif

21Savage

It's actually one step quicker with the 6 to DR with buttons because you don't have to hit the orange button first. Just scan, tap the appropriate number where you left it, tap enter to stop complete. Same thing with CIR. I believe the number to tap is 2 and then whatever number is under the name of the correct person. And you can hit the back arrow button to go back if you did something wrong.
I've been typing in the same guy's name in cir at one of my businesses for months now and it still won't automatically save his name. It should only take a handful of times until it automatically replaces the least used name.

Manifesto

I've been typing in the same guy's name in cir at one of my businesses for months now and it still won't automatically save his name. It should only take a handful of times

Yeah. That's definitely an issue with cir. At least you don't randomly choose a name like the newbies.

DOK

Buffalo is closed again. First 5 day weekend I’ve ever had here without using days. Good thing driving bans are starting to be lifted, need to get to a liquor store. 4 days of not being able to leave the house will put a strain on the reserves!!
Oh how the packages must be backing up. When people are home the majority of them sit in their phones and stuff. God speed brother.

JustDeliverIt

Oh how the packages must be backing up. When people are home the majority of them sit in their phones and stuff. God speed brother.

Yeah, got back out yesterday to all the suburbs. City ended the driving ban this morning so first time Buffalo will be serviced in a week. They expect to be caught up by tomorrow, guess we’ll see.