How bad is it? Crazy Cold

rod

Retired 22 years
Can you think of a reason why that may be? Do the research if you need to. They were hugely successful before the arrival of the Europeans.
They got lazy because everything was given to them. Kind of like now with certain groups

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
They got lazy because everything was given to them. Kind of like now with certain groups
What? The Europeans arrived and just started giving them land and what not? Do you know any American history? Their land and way of life was taken from them. Their own children were taken from them way up till the 1970s. What reality are you living in?

rod

Retired 22 years
What? The Europeans arrived and just started giving them land and what not? Do you know any American history? Their land and way of life was taken from them. Their own children were taken from them way up till the 1970s. What reality are you living in?
They lost the war. Those who lose wars get crapped on. I’m not saying it was right but that is the way life is. And by the way some of the fiercest battles were between tribes. They all pretty much hated each other and constantly stole land and made slaves of their neighbors. After the white man won the Indian wars a few years later we started giving them everything for free. Me thinks you are the one who needs to study up on history. Any Native American now can get free college, housing, food stamps, medical care and Obama phones — you name it— just by asking. Trouble is a good majority of them (especially the youth) are strung out on drugs and or alcohol and don’t even care enough to take advantage of what is available to them. .

JustDeliverIt

Buffalo is closed again. First 5 day weekend I’ve ever had here without using days. Good thing driving bans are starting to be lifted, need to get to a liquor store. 4 days of not being able to leave the house will put a strain on the reserves!!

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Buffalo is closed again. First 5 day weekend I’ve ever had here without using days. Good thing driving bans are starting to be lifted, need to get to a liquor store. 4 days of not being able to leave the house will put a strain on the reserves!!
This is why down here we make our own

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Anyone figured out a hack for the non-glove-friendly diad 6?
I just use the buttons all the time. Can do like 90% of things by just using the buttons.

D-6 needs a stop complete button for sure. I saw one driver taped a stylus on to a pen. That is a pretty good idea. He keeps it in the jacket sleeve so you can work with the gloves on a bit more efficiently.

Brown Wing

Sandbagger
D-6 needs a stop complete button for sure. I saw one driver taped a stylus on to a pen. That is a pretty good idea. He keeps it in the jacket sleeve so you can work with the gloves on a bit more efficiently.
The enter button works as stop complete. For most resi now it's just scan, 1 for front door, enter. Maybe an extra 1 for residental before the DR location.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It got so cold here the waterfall at the entrance to my community froze and I had to break out my Circle of Honor coat. That thing is warm, I seldom am able to wear it.
5FBA2C92-2EC8-4060-8267-9BF70E7CC687_1_201_a.jpeg