How bad is it? Crazy Cold

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Repeat offender
1671842266383.gif

R1wonder

Went in at 5am and it was rain 35 degrees. Less than 2hrs later was asked if I wanted to leave due to light volume and no NDA. Walked out to whiteout howling winds and temp was 9.

15min ride home turned into 35mins.
Do we have a hub worker complaining about the cold oh for friend sakes lol. (Feels like negative 12) I worked in it for 10 hours and my 50 min drive to the building from my area turned into 1.5 hours . You may as well have a desk job crying about going home 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

Attachments

• 0C95D17B-3591-48B4-9D53-DC25B7EB458D.jpeg
    0C95D17B-3591-48B4-9D53-DC25B7EB458D.jpeg
    481.1 KB · Views: 29

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Do we have a hub worker complaining about the cold oh for friend sakes lol. (Feels like negative 12) I worked in it for 10 hours and my 50 min drive to the building from my area turned into 1.5 hours . You may as well have a desk job crying about going home 😂🤦🏼‍♂️
And they want to drive….please

R1wonder

And they want to drive….please
Man you should have heard my pvd driver crying today . He had to meet me a second time for more work I asked how’s it going . Thought he was gonna cry said “not that good” then again on the phone arguing if his cars better than the package car 😆 I said you’re acting like this is your first time driving in snow man. He didn’t have many stops , I said take your sweet ass time and be safe

Grindstone

Was 40 - 45° and drizzling when I clocked out last night. 3 hrs later was sleet/snow and 10°. Rapid freeze. 51 of our drivers called in today. Was able to get most of my stops off safely, but most of my resi is flat streets in urban area. Gonna be interesting tomorrow. Lol

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Man you should have heard my pvd driver crying today . He had to meet me a second time for more work I asked how’s it going . Thought he was gonna cry said “not that good” then again on the phone arguing if his cars better than the package car 😆 I said you’re acting like this is your first time driving in snow man. He didn’t have many stops , I said take your sweet ass time and be safe
I worked in the northeast, snow, sleet, cold rain in December, heat and humidity in summertime. It’s the job bitches! These idiots that think it’s a piece of cake wilt as soon as the going gets tough. It may not be rocket science but it’s not for the weak either. Take pride in the fact you’re a man and can deal with the job, everyday not just a few weeks at peak.