How bad is it? Crazy Cold

rod

Retired 22 years
Low 20s Is the coldest I have ever delivered in. Also, the only times I have EVER driven on snow or ice (including Black Ice) has been in a Pkg car...View attachment 411891
I remember the day we worked when it was an honest 52 below zero (that is actual temp- not wind chill) in the morning. It warmed up that day to like 27 below. The high for the week was 15 below. That was the worst week I ever worked. That is even too cold for Minnesota.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
I remember the day we worked when it was an honest 52 below zero (that is actual temp- not wind chill) in the morning. It warmed up that day to like 27 below. The high for the week was 15 below. That was the worst week I ever worked. That is even too cold for Minnesota.
Respect!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
We put up with the misery because it's 80 all summer. My dad lives in south Florida and high humidity and 100 degrees in the summer is one crappy combination.
That's why we choose to winter in Kauai. 80 during the day and 65 overnight. Low humidity and nice trade winds.
I couldn't live their year round though. Kind of like to have different seasons.

Drink Craft Beer

Do we have a hub worker complaining about the cold oh for friend sakes lol. (Feels like negative 12) I worked in it for 10 hours and my 50 min drive to the building from my area turned into 1.5 hours . You may as well have a desk job crying about going home 😂🤦🏼‍♂️
Complaining? Crying? Where do you see that at, limp wrist? Was just merely stating what the conditions were like and how fast things changed.

Was I suppose to be jealous of your 12hr day while I'm drinking scotch in the warmth of my house while you were absolutely miserable freezing your ass off??

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
While making over $80/year working a PT job.
9EEEAEB5-3B3B-4D08-84AB-E867A80F1070.gif

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Everyone was forced in until management decided they weren't and called the top 30 or so drivers and asked if they wanted off. We apparently processed all the ground but Louisville is still in the middle of a new ice age so no NDAs.

I say apparently because I'm at home under a blanket watching the Honeymooners Christmas special.

R1wonder

Complaining? Crying? Where do you see that at, limp wrist? Was just merely stating what the conditions were like and how fast things changed.

Was I suppose to be jealous of your 12hr day while I'm drinking scotch in the warmth of my house while you were absolutely miserable freezing your ass off??
I wasn’t miserable . Could you see me or something . I’m a seasoned driver I can handle some bad weather

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Everyone was forced in until management decided they weren't and called the top 30 or so drivers and asked if they wanted off. We apparently processed all the ground but Louisville is still in the middle of a new ice age so no NDAs.

I say apparently because I'm at home under a blanket watching the Honeymooners Christmas special.