How Big is Your BUTT, Girl?

gingerkat

I personally do not want a big fat :censored2:. But, knowing me, that would give me a spare tire - yuck! Wait, guys like big bellies, right?

gingerkat

Ovah, so I just looked at the picture - GROSS. Who ordered that study? McDonalds, Jack in the box? I don't buy that bit at all! Maybe it's healthier in the way that if a tornado or hurricane comes, you :censored2: will keep you anchored to the ground?

Do guys really like big butts? Wait, do I hear music? lol

over9five

Staff member
Ovah, so I just looked at the picture - GROSS. Who ordered that study? McDonalds, Jack in the box? I don't buy that bit at all! Maybe it's healthier in the way that if a tornado or hurricane comes, you :censored2: will keep you anchored to the ground?

Do guys really like big butts? Wait, do I hear music? lol

My wife has a lil butt. I try to get her to eat more, but she doesn't want a big butt. I'm sure you saw the picture I posted of her here.

gingerkat

If that were your baby, you would quit work and wash cars with her for a living! Hey, if that is your wife and your busy driving at night, who keeps her company? Does she want me to come over and play cards with her? lol She might be worth switching teams:wink2:

over9five

Staff member
If that were your baby, you would quit work and wash cars with her for a living! Hey, if that is your wife and your busy driving at night, who keeps her company? Does she want me to come over and play cards with her? lol She might be worth switching teams:wink2:
You don't have to switch teams, you could be on BOTH teams!!!
Do I hear "threesome"?!?!?

oldngray

nowhere special
388533_283105088393722_242729709097927_738218_591447453_n_large.jpg