How can thousands of children cross the border.....

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The funniest part of the explanation is the word "think" included in it.

TOS.

Because it is funny to The One Who Knows Everything that people might think for themselves? It seems to dumb old me, that it's a great thing to think for yourself. But what do I know? Maybe one day I will be as smart as you and know everything too, and also follow what everyone else says is smart and right. Gosh, what was I thinking?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Because it is funny to The One Who Knows Everything that people might think for themselves? It seems to dumb old me, that it's a great thing to think for yourself. But what do I know? Maybe one day I will be as smart as you and know everything too, and also follow what everyone else says is smart and right. Gosh, what was I thinking?

Thats what im saying.

TOS.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You fail to mention that ......that law was made to protect kids from sex trafficking. Laws can be changed or re-worded or whatever, but a real "leader" must act instead of lay blame.
way to blame Obama for following the law

Attachments

• facepalm.jpg
    facepalm.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 130

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
For you historically challenged, first we stole Texas from Mexico so they could have slaves there, Then later we stole New Mexico, Arizona, California, Southern Nevada, Utah and Colorado from Mexico. They we stole Puerto Rico from Spain.
They just want to come home. They work cheap, like the Wall Street Crime Syndicate wants the rest of us to work like. What's the big deal. Wall Street afraid that we Anglo's will demand more money?
Its not like the US and Big Business hasn't a long history of human exploitation. When they built the Transcontinental railroad, the Irish and Europeans built it from East to West, the Chinese built it from West to East. A lot of Chinese were sent back because they passed laws making it illegal for Chinese to become US citizens.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Rick Perry made his play for President today with his grandstanding move of sending the National Guard to the border. Nice hair, and full of the spirit of Jeaysuz...plus he's gay.
He wears the glasses only when he wants to appear intelligent but we all know that it takes more then a pair of glasses to look or be intelligent.... at least in his case....................

In Perry's case he seems to be missing the needed grey matter between the ears that normal people have...........

oldngray

nowhere special
Since Obama is doing absolutely nothing about immigration other than his personal contribution to greenhouse gasses Perry had to take the initiative to try to get something done.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Since Obama is doing absolutely nothing about immigration other than his personal contribution to greenhouse gasses Perry had to take the initiative to try to get something done.

take initiative?

What has he done previously to protect his state? Why now? Why at the 11th hour does he "Act" to protect the state?

What a joke. Political grandstanding at best. Just wait until someone gets shot, we will see how that works out.

TOS.