How do you beat the heat?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
oh lawd...!:faint:
2014-07-05-09-36-20--1529947536.jpeg
:rofl:

Z

ZQXC

....was going to post something about the heat, but this thread is way beyond that now

my post would be a derailment; so carry on

SangDunl

I looked up how to make portable A/C units..basically,it's a cooler..filled with ice..then you make a lid out of some plywood to fit the cooler..2 holes ..one for a small fan..other is the ''exhaust''..the fan can either be battery operated..or..I'm going to try a small solar panel to power the fan..
The fan blows downward into the cooler over the ice..the air comes out the ''exhaust'' hole..you could rig that up with some dryer type venting hose..so you could point the hose at your face/body..
One guy goes as far as to keep the cooler looking like a cooler..leaving the lid on..so it could be in the back where y'all keep your supplies behind the driver's seat..
Secure the cooler with tie downs...run a long wire from the fan to the solar panel..which could be secured on top of dashboard...if you're going to keep the cooler in back..then it's going to take some thinking on how to get the cool air to the front..
Going to make a prototype and test this out..but checked on youtube..and it does work..
The thinking of letting it still look like a cooler..as we all know how mgmt. might think if they see someone wheeling this contraption in every day..but if it looks like a cooler full of ice and cold water bottles..and the fan on the wood thing left in the back,locker,trunk of car??..bushes down the road..then...who's to say..
I think also the cooler is going to not have any drain hole in it..again..in case mgmt. thinks it's going to leak all over the precious cardboard..off to the local second hand shop for a cooler!!..

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/how-do-you-beat-the-heat.351410/page-8#ixzz3DYbOnZLW
Just go into feeders…….a/c in the tractors!
Still not got how the a/c will work..have you designed it and can you share some more details..