How many here would put this or something like it on their gravestones ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Forever in our hearts.

Until we meet again.

Cherished memories.

Known as.

Our son, brother.

Father, Papa, Uncle.

Friend & cousin

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
All that on one stone?

I see photographs on stones. I wonder how long they will last? UV light is destructive to photos.

For me, dates are important, as is maiden names. Nee is helpful.

El Correcto

god is dead
Forever in our hearts.

Until we meet again.

Cherished memories.

Known as.

Our son, brother.

Father, Papa, Uncle.

Friend & cousin
I’d rather my meat be given to animals and nature. If not that make my headstone one of the tree pod graves.
1655408635221.jpeg

I’d prefer it be a pecan tree, my family always had an affinity for pecan pie made from the pecan trees at our grandparents home.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Long ago (1700's- 1800's) it was common to put on gravestones "the wife of"and then put the husbands name..
An old cemetery on one of the routes I used to run, I found a stone that was pretty unique and I thought funny... I don't remember the name so I'll use..

Jane Doe
the wife of John Doe
the wife of Mike Smith
the wife of Tim Black
She did the best she could.

El Correcto

god is dead
That’s a big ass spud
Yes, kind of a pain in the ass to do but the tree pod and sapling would only run you like $500 or something like that.
I think it’s a really cool idea and a forest would be a better place than a cemetery to go and grieve a relative imo. Wish society would catch on to this.

Also I looked up feeding my body to an animal and that kind of gives them a taste for human flesh and is also illegal so this is the next best thing to recycle your remains back into the ecosystem.