How much water?

rebelsss

How much water do you guys drink during the summer? I'm 200 pounds, drink about 3/4 of a gallon a day and I'm still getting headaches and blood pressure drops.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
How much water do you guys drink during the summer? I'm 200 pounds, drink about 3/4 of a gallon a day and I'm still getting headaches and blood pressure drops.
1606A1E3-8AE3-4CFB-9810-9A9EA1490DBC.gif

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
165 and I usually drink 1.5-2gallons of water and about 2 body armors. But I am in the south and it’s hot.. also had kidney stones before and never want to be dehydrated

Appvol

2 16.9oz waters. A big Powerade Zero. 1 16.9oz diet soda. 1 12oz can diet soda on the way home. It only gets to a high of 80 where I work for a hot day.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
You can deplete your body of useful minerals by drinking too much water. You need to balance it out with potassium, magnesium etc.
I drink (4) 32 oz Nalgene bottles, a La Croix with lunch with a banana and then I drink about 8 ozs of a "sole solution" I mix at home. Much healthier for you than a Gatorade sugar water food dye BS.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You can deplete your body of useful minerals by drinking too much water. You need to balance it out with potassium, magnesium etc.
I drink (4) 32 oz Nalgene bottles, a La Croix with lunch with a banana and then I drink about 8 ozs of a "sole solution" I mix at home. Much healthier for you than a Gatorade sugar water food dye BS.
What’s in this “sole solution??”

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
About a gallon with a couple liquid iv packs in the water bottle. Make sure I piss during the hot days