How to be a secret UPS Millionaire

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Honestly I don't know

The people of Texas and the other border states are getting sick and tired of the federal government doing nothing to stop all the legal aliens crossing every day
There is a bipartisan bill in the Senate that is giving Texas everything it wants
The House won't let it pass because they want an unresolved border issue for Trump's psycho tour.

You have to read through the political BS

RangerMan06

There is a bipartisan bill in the Senate that is giving Texas everything it wants
The House won't let it pass because they want an unresolved border issue for Trump's psycho tour.

You have to read through the political BS
Republicans don't want it because it allows 5000 illegals per day to cross

I believe we're 1 catalyst away from setting off a civil war.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Republicans don't want it because it allows 5000 illegals per day to cross

I believe we're 1 catalyst away from setting off a civil war.

"civil war" :lol:
ZERO CHANCE of that
You're being fed BS by people who want to see the country burn down for clicks and ad revenue

RangerMan06

"civil war" :lol:
ZERO CHANCE of that
You're being fed BS by people who want to see the country burn down for clicks and ad revenue
It seams far fetched but there are enough radicals on both sides. I truly believe a Civil War will happen in my lifetime.
That border bill has 0 chance.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
It seams far fetched but there are enough radicals on both sides. I truly believe a Civil War will happen in my lifetime.
That border bill has 0 chance.
There are some democrats that think the border deal is too extreme and won't vote for it.
So you're probably right, but not about your erotic civil war.

RangerMan06

There are some democrats that think the border deal is too extreme and won't vote for it.
So you're probably right, but not about your erotic civil war.
Only took a hundred unarmed citizens to take over the Capitol. Imagine what a hundred thousand or a million armed citizens could/would do. The military couldn't stop it

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Only took a hundred unarmed citizens to take over the Capitol. Imagine what a hundred thousand or a million armed citizens could/would do. The military couldn't stop it
Nice try
You'd all be dead or in jail
The police or military was not guarding the Capitol, just some government mall cops
The police and US military would not be on your side

I swear, you need to stop this wet dream of yours.
Never going to happen.

RangerMan06

Nice try
The police or military was not guarding the Capitol, just some government mall cops

Never going to happen.
Most policeman and military are registered Republicans and most would be on the right side.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Honestly I don't know

The people of Texas and the other border states are getting sick and tired of the federal government doing nothing to stop all the legal aliens crossing every day
Screenshot_20240131_023715_Chrome.jpg

trickpony1

Nice try

Never going to happen.
Will you let some migrants live with you?
I'm sure there are incentives to benefit you.

Jetboat1

Under the assumption that prices for everything will continue to rise this is true. I personally believe the economy is at a breaking point and an eminent Stock Market Crash is upon us.
People have lost more money waiting for stock market corrections tan in the corrections themselves.

trickpony1

The incentives are lower farm produce costs.
They don't pick themselves.
You couldn't get a high school kid to pick blueberries 8 hours a day in the sun for minimum wage.
That's great if you own a farm.
The migrants may make more money on Biden's welfare than working.
This gives them more time to attack two police officers in New York.

Is your scope really that narrow?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Migrants have been working on Midwest farms before you were born and are integral.
Pick up a book.
Yes, and we have the H2-A program already in place to use seasonal foreign workers.

Thank you for proving your point completely invalid.

We don't need to let in millions of low wage workers to pick your cotton for you bubba.

It certainly won't help anyone's retirement account which is what this thread is supposed to be about.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
That's great if you own a farm.
The migrants may make more money on Biden's welfare than working.
This gives them more time to attack two police officers in New York.

Is your scope really that narrow?
I'm not going to be arguing politics on Browncafe with a bunch of UPSers.
I have self esteem !!!
I dont give a :poop: Vote how you want !! Both sides of the coin are dirty.