How's the view???........

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Miracle Whip is not mayonnaise. It's dressing. And I agree, it's gross in comparison.
Here we only have Hellman's and Kraft. I'll keep the Hellman's but I would certainly try your Duke's.

PM me your address sir, I'll gladly ship you a jar of wonder and amazement.

Sent using a Potato

upsgrunt

I'm going to look for that stuff in our stores. Unfortunately, we have a huge Kraft plant in our town and they have the monoply on our market.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you've been eating shredded cabbage and doodoo. :(

Sent using a Potato

No, it's my dear, deceased great-aunt's recipe. Not the southern style that you put on pulled pork.

I call what she makes cabbage ice-cream. It really is good.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you've been eating shredded cabbage and doodoo. :(

Our coleslaw here usually looks more like this. Not the long shred stuff (like Cosmo said) that you find on BBQ.

PM sent!!

Cole-Slaw.png

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Was in Niagara Canada this weekend for a Honda CRX meet. Here's the turnout.

They couldn't move the soccer nets for the day?

I have never understood car shows. Car owners get their cars all nice and shiny, drive them to the show, pull our their lawn chairs and sit there while other people walk around looking at their cars.

We have a local classic car club that does this every Friday night. They park their cars in a semi-circle and take turns walking around looking at all of the cars. I just don't get it.

Cementups

Box Monkey

I have never understood car shows. Car owners get their cars all nice and shiny, drive them to the show, pull our their lawn chairs and sit there while other people walk around looking at their cars.

We have a local classic car club that does this every Friday night. They park their cars in a semi-circle and take turns walking around looking at all of the cars. I just don't get it.

Then, Dave, you must not be a car guy. It's not really just about the car itself. A lot of times it's about the people. People with the same interest as you. Sure you walk around and check out the other guys cars a little but that's probably really only about 5% of it. The friendships I've made through the car community in the last 15+ years can't be replaced. Not can the memories.

And btw, no. The soccer goals were actually fixed fast to the ground otherwise we may have moved them.

Sent using BrownCafe App

rod

Retired 22 years

Upstate is only interested in getting run over by cars.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Then, Dave, you must not be a car guy. It's not really just about the car itself. A lot of times it's about the people. People with the same interest as you. Sure you walk around and check out the other guys cars a little but that's probably really only about 5% of it. The friendships I've made through the car community in the last 15+ years can't be replaced. Not can the memories.

And btw, no. The soccer goals were actually fixed fast to the ground otherwise we may have moved them.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Maybe Dave should start a Nissan Altima club. Then, he might understand.