How's the view???........

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
View attachment 14862one of the first stops of my day... I win!

Sent using BrownCafe App
I see twigs like that all the time on my route. I just drive over them.

The top-mounted wipers and angled windshield tell me you are driving an older P-1000, probably a 113-series International. You have enough ground clearance to crush that puny branch, just stay to the left where the branches are thinner and drive on the grass.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You have enough ground clearance to crush that puny branch, just stay to the left where the branches are thinner and drive on the grass.

....or you could do the right thing and move the branch to the side of what appears to be a driveway rather than a road.....I don't think the homeowner would appreciate him crushing the branch and driving on the grass....

keeb86

I see twigs like that all the time on my route. I just drive over them.

The top-mounted wipers and angled windshield tell me you are driving an older P-1000, probably a 113-series International. You have enough ground clearance to crush that puny branch, just stay to the left where the branches are thinner and drive on the grass.
That's not a twig, that was half a tree.

Sent using BrownCafe App

keeb86

....or you could do the right thing and move the branch to the side of what appears to be a driveway rather than a road.....I don't think the homeowner would appreciate him crushing the branch and driving on the grass....
It was too heavy to move. Trust me, it's not as small or light as it looks.
That's why I took the picture; it was right after a morning storm with water on both sides of the driveway. Had no choice but to run their heavy package up the driveway through the tree.

Sent using BrownCafe App

RockdaleEddie

Optimized
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1406039169.295327.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The homeowners on my route would appreciate me driving over the twig and helping to make kindling for their woodstove. :-)