How's the view???........

image.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
It's what I grew up on and what my kids grew up on. I feel sorry for the ones who grew up with Miracle Whip. Gag! That has got to be the most disgusting product!

Miracle Whip is not mayonnaise. It's dressing. And I agree, it's gross in comparison.
Here we only have Hellman's and Kraft. I'll keep the Hellman's but I would certainly try your Duke's.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Also, on my way to the meet there is a scenic lookout that looks out over the town in which I spent the first 3 years of my life in. All behind my car there is Montoursville, PA right next to Williamsport, home of the Little League World Series.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Also, on my way to the meet there is a scenic lookout that looks out over the town in which I spent the first 3 years of my life in. All behind my car there is Montoursville, PA right next to Williamsport, home of the Little League World Series.

You were up on the Pike, and didn't even stop for a beer?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
It's what I grew up on and what my kids grew up on. I feel sorry for the ones who grew up with Miracle Whip. Gag! That has got to be the most disgusting product!

My father-in-law eats Miracle Whip. I'll never understand it, either. When we cook-out, there's always a jug of Duke's and a tiny bottle Miracle Whip on the counter. He knows we eyeball him when he smears that blasphemous junk on his hamburger bun.

Sent using a Potato

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
My father-in-law eats Miracle Whip. I'll never understand it, either. When we cook-out, there's always a jug of Duke's and a tiny bottle Miracle Whip on the counter. He knows we eyeball him when he smears that blasphemous junk on his hamburger bun.

Sent using a Potato

The only time Miracle Whip is used around here is when my wife makes cole slaw, and just enough to flavor it.