How's the view???........

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Trp, I don't live in Sedona. I live about 20 minutes away and we did not get one drop of rain at home. All was well at home. Not so much today in Sedona. Everywhere I went I saw emergency crews putting everthing back together. APS (electric), phone, gas, city, everyone out inspecting and repairing.

Steven, I understand your concern about taking pics while driving and I really appreciate your care and concern. Thank you. Put your mind to ease, I did miss alot of stuff. You are right of course.:happy2:

cellphone067.jpg

These next 3 are a body shop that had a river run through it. The first one and the third one are the front and the second one is on the back side of the property. On the right side of the building in the first pic there are about a half dozen cars that were totaled in the flood. I wonder how that is going to work out. The cars come in on the owners insurance and end up on the body shop insurance.
cellphone066.jpg

cellphone065.jpg

cellphone064.jpg

fethrs

Dilli, I have a bunch of stuff like that on my desktop, all kinds of pics from different artists. Really neat pics too. Thanks for posting that!:peaceful:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
cellphone.jpg

I saw this little guy in a resi driveway yesterday afternoon. I haven't been able to identify him yet but I am working on it. It is hard to tell because of the color of the concrete but the snake is olive drab on top and a coral or peach color on the belly. It's a cool looking snake.

Ok, I got an answer back. This is a Desert Striped Whipsnake.

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilli,

Check the color of it's testicles. If they're black and blue, it's a snake. :wink2:
Dizz, that description could apply to a few different................ um ...................uh ............................ creatures. or at least one other ................:happy-very:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Dilli,

Check the color of it's testicles.
If they're black and blue, it's a snake. :wink2:

Dizz, that description could apply to a few
different................
um ...................uh ............................
creatures. or at least one other ................:happy-very:
They're only black and blue after dilli holstered her phone cam
and stomped the living ---- out of it.

How'd you like to run into this guy?

It's a walking stick, but this one is more like a branch.

100_1292.jpg
walkingstick.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
These are 2 seperate lights on my route.
People constantly run these after the light has changed.
In the first picture the 2 driver's don't even look surprised.
Look at the 2nd picture. The White Ford in the upper right
traveling right to left. Talk about blatantly running a light.
Notice the left green arrow?

BTW, I was able to take these pictures, turn off the camera
and put it away before I started driving.

100_1296.jpg
100_1297.jpg

happybob

Feeders
Actually there is a drop box on the left. I had a lady with a driveway 10 times as bad as this one call in a concern this week because I'm bagging and leaving her packages on the side of her 1/2 mile driveway. She wants them in her garage and nowhere else. Her car has AWD She can't understand why my truck can't negotiate her two 180 degree turns while driving uphill on her unplowed driveway. center manager said to record them as emergency conditions until the driveway is cleared. She calls every winter and hasn't caught on yet.
Ask her if she has a snowmobile. Tell her to leave it at the edge of the street/driveway and you will be happy to bring the packages to the garage.

happybob

Feeders
For those of you in the warmer climates, These are the "Tools to perform your job". You use these when you are on a snow covered dirt road and you have to make room for oncoming traffic to go by. For when you move over to far and your wheels slide and loose traction you are now STUCK. This took 20 min to get out of. I saved a $300.00 tow charge!

But, I was paid over by an hour and got a warning letter for it.